Random Topics

Patrick Hand

After 15 years of marriage, I have finally figured out that when she uses the word "Fine" as a single-word response, it really means "I'm pissed off, and you get to figure out why." :P:P

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mad Jack... I feel sorry for ya. In a manner of speaking, aye.. Christine is right. It really is silly for a woman to be jealous of a spectre from the past. it's jealous and other negatives that push a man away from his woman and vice versa.

In my opinion.. that wife of yours needs to let it go! that was nearly 20 years ago you liked that other girl. :P

Now... if you were seeing her in a secretive affair.. then, she's reason to worry and be the way she is.

:P Tis a grand list there, Patrick!

I'm with you, Silkie. I'm a horrible house keeper. I really can't clean worth to save my life. I try and try... but am really horrible at it. If I do clean, I take days and weeks to the point it's like a whole corporation restructuring! It's sad really.

I love to sew... I love to cook and I am a great cook... but I cannot stand to clean up. Some house work I can do... but not always. I admit it... I wouldn't make a great housewife. But I would be a hell of a fun wife to some lucky Gent... or so I have been told many times over the years.

Mad Jack... here's t' hopin' that wife of yours doesn't get carried away with an afterthought.

Tis my opinion.

Perhaps she needs to address the idea why it bothers her and would give you a grand opportunity to prove that she's the one and only for you.

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

It rates about average, as Doctor's go. Not incredibly impressive so far, but we'll see what happens next week when Daleks are discovered underneath the Great Salt Lake. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Nah, no worries. It's all blown over and forgotten. :P :)

(But guys, you've gotta admit... that Billie Piper is hot! :P:P )

Yes, she is very hot! And listening to her British accent makes her even more hot! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

She looks like about a half-dozen other starlets, young singers and whatnot. What do they do, cast them from molds?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG