Slop Shop Reproductions- Not good news

To all my shipmates,

It is with a sad heart that I will have to shut down Slop Shop Reproductions yet again. Every time I try and get the business back running, disaster strikes. Unfortunately, this time it has to do with my Mom being in poor health, and my apartment complex being bought out by another company and will be turning the apartments into high priced condo's. I am very sorry to get everyones hopes up for the slop contract goods, and I looked forward to providing them. Unfortunately, life isn't working well in regards to the business or my part in the hobby as a whole right now. So, I hereby proclaim that Slop Shop Reproductions is offically shut down, and a statement to that effect will be on the website in the next couple of days. Again, I apologize, but I must do what I have to do.

Cheers,

Adam C., Slop-man

Sorry dude.

But keep your chin up. There is a market for your goods, so we will await the Grand Re-Opening!

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Keep your head above the swells, thats the most important thing you can do right now, my friend!

I think i speak for all when I say we are with you and support you!

We'll be here when your ready with open arms and pocketbooks!

Have a Drink on ol Deadeye!

:lol:

- 10 Fathoms Deep on the Road to Hell... Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...