Northern Faire

you know californians that northerns great faire ends this weeksend and thar be a pirate event (sort of) I hears where in Fremont on Satursday there be a street thing where the scurge of the seven seas (jes kidding) the tales of the seven seas is pilaging the street in front of a retail shop called the Sea Wolfe Trading Company anys ways I haven't heard back from claire but think a bunch of us southerners should drive up friday night all share a hotel room and slumber party go to the gig in fremont then back to hollister for closing day at Northern and home late sunday night and just plan on being effed on Monday what say then ye scalliwags?

in the infamous words of Bluto in the Delta house fraternity "let's do it"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I've heard occasional showers from some sources, dry but cooler weather from others. Actually, last year during the Northern California Ren Faire Pirate Invasion it did rain, but it didn't stop us from having fun in the least. There were lots of places to step under during the showers and we used that time to sing chanteys and place our tattoos on visitors.

RHJMap.jpg

I've heard occasional showers from some sources, dry but cooler weather from others. Actually, last year during the Northern California Ren Faire Pirate Invasion it did rain, but it didn't stop us from having fun in the least. There were lots of places to step under during the showers and we used that time to sing chanteys and place our tattoos on visitors.

I swaer it rains at least once for the October Escondido faire, hasn't stopped us. :angry:

I were jes checking out the weather and its changed to: rain 30 percent late night saturday in Fremont and 40 percent Sunday in Hollister Think we might be going pirating in Nor Cal again!.......

All Righty Then - it's off to Northern Faire for the weekend - hope to meet more of me Pyracy mates from Northern CA this weekend! Will be time to share that rum I been fillin me flask with!

Huzzah! We'll see ya's up here tomorrow then! :lol:

yarrghhh! to fremont on saturday we be headed and were camping at san luis resevoir saturday night then onto northern sunday (closing day) see all you plunderers tomorrow! Say? Does rum go with fruit drinks like punches?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Ahoy!

Here be a bit o' news about th' store:

Inside Bay Area

I hope ye's can join us. We'll be invadin' the shop both Saturday & Sunday!

nice put up! Lookin forward ta bringin in some good (southern Ca. cheer) fun ta share with y'all.

Ahoy!

Here be a bit o' news about th' store:

Inside Bay Area

I hope ye's can join us. We'll be invadin' the shop both Saturday & Sunday!

nice put up! Lookin forward ta bringin in some good (southern Ca. cheer) fun ta share with y'all.

Was a great day with the folks from Tales of the Seven Seas! Diego knows how to pick the best events - that be a given! There were lots of little ones stopping by to see the pirates and give us a big ARRRGH! Nice new shop there in Freemont with lots of pyratical booty! Then there was the Renn Faire in Casa de Fruita! OMG - :huh: grog has done this lass in for the very last time! :huh: Still a tryin' ta recover from the aftermath! :huh:

Don matey ye gots a fine store there and yer choice a friends are top notch mate. I only wish ye had a bar ta serve inside y aknow a place where a n old sea dog can wander in and tie up his boots to the chair so as he don't falls out! Ye gots it all goin there and I wish ye all the luck i know of and more as well. Claire yer crew a scalliwags wel they be a right nice and friendly lot! I were more than a dozen times lost in me thoughts a how nice a family thanksgiving dinner would be with the likes a all you sittin around the table jes eatin and then breaking out in good song and grog as well. Thank you fer givin it up fer us southerners. Right kind ye be. Oh yeh this thread be about Northern. On a scale of one being best and ten being last I rate Northern as the most solid two o the year (but then the only thing better than a ren faire is a pirate faire and Ojai was this years number one.) Two though is a great thing I like trees and trees sacrificed the entirety of mr Suns glare and though we were expectin rain I nere say I even saw a cloud Sunday. Rummy was kissin every guy she could get in a picture with (wait till those get posted)and they were alll up to her task! Shoulda been sellin tickets on a bridge ergh somethin. I'd a got rich! I did threw some darts whilst I were there (this was wierd, some guy walks up ahind me with a camera and takes a picture of me ten in the heart) wierd like he's never seenthat afore ergh sompthin?. The Red Scarlet Mc bane and her walk about friend were quite entertaining with all the general mayhem they were throwin to the mondanes, royalty and knights as well. it got hot we got hammered and we went to sleep, nice place, can't wait to go back next year!

Aye Diego! Them gloves were just the thing fer me Fagin character!!!

Sure woulda loved ta be there on Sunday at Northern with the two of you but I got to try out a new character at Stitch's shop.

T'would be grand if you could make it up to Northern next year during the pirate raid weekend!!!

I'd like ta throw in me thanks fer th' gloves also!

They'll be just th' thing fer Kearny Park ta keep th' ol' light figers nimble (iffen ya know wot I means)

And I'll be usin' 'em at Dicken's fer certains.

It were good ta see you 'n' Rummy up here in th' North lands. I'm glad ya had a good time!

Sig.jpg