POTC interactives !!!

The Pyrates of the Coast are hosting one on Oct. 22 at Gaspar's Grotto in Ybor City. Come and enjoy the fun - drink specials and salasa dancing after the show. I think there's another one scheduled there in November. Roughly every six weeks.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

any in south jersey? if not, how hard is it to convince the local regal of hosting one?

maybe i can get the school to host one, they do stuff like that every now and then.

oh gee, South Jersey had one last year. The gal that put it on came over to my interactive in NY after hers.

I don't know if they'll be anymore up North. I know Florida is planning one this winter.

kttcsignature.jpg

For those who aren't familiar, Gaspar's is a pirate bar in the Tampa area. So you not only get to do the interactive along with the big screen showing, but you gets to drink yer measly black guts out at the same time... Full costumes are definitely encouraged. We even bring our swords along for extra prodding of the customers... if you get my meaning.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

grrr, why isnt there any good pirate stuff near here? stupid florida gets all the good stuff... :huh:

Ye need to do what Paisley did. She upped and moved to Pirate country so she could enjoy it all the time. :P

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

grrr, why isnt there any good pirate stuff near here? stupid florida gets all the good stuff... :lol:

Then why don't you start an interactive. POTCinteractive project has the rights to the film through Buena Vista which means we can legally advertise the movie and all the PR rights come with it.

It's not that hard to put together and there are several of us that have put on our own in fancy theatres, historic theatres and independent theatres.

If you build it, they will come...

kttcsignature.jpg