Texas Renaissance Festival

moricktowain

I be taking my crew down to the Texas Renaissance Festival on their opening weekend, the weekend of October 4. Might there be any other pirates going to the faire that weekend?

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

:huh:   :blink:

I've worked that Faire on and off for 20 years. Will that be the Saturday or Sunday. I have prior engagements on the Saturday. Where do ya dock mate.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Well, ifinya make it another weekend. Let out a scream. :)

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

i went once when i was a mere slip of an urchin, it was probably one of the funnest days i had out. the location was lovely, and the people working there were really in character. you could get free bracelets from the princess :ph34r: unfortanetly i dont live in texas anymore - i live on the other side of the atlantic now, in england - but i would love to go if i should visit when the festival is in.