a stranger in these parts

Durty Mick Moon

Aye, What place is this I’ve stumbled upon? I been wanderin’ a vast wasteland of cyberspace, always with an eye out for a nice comfy tavern with friendly folk and the sweet scent of draught Guinness in the air. Have ye all room for one more? As I lurked a bit in the shadows I sees there’s others of me same ilk so let’s me step into the dim light and show me self. As I talk I must buy rounds for all ye. Line em up Mister Ray if you please. And when your glass is empty I’ll buy another as we know one’s not enough and there’s tales to tell. I goes by the moniker of Mick Moon and I be new in these parts so be patient with an ol’ pyrate workin’ on his wobbly sea legs. Ye can see I be a wordy one.....I hail from the port of Santa Barbara. Me mates knows me to be an easy goin sort with a bit o’ the Irish passion and an intermittent taste for the Irish Whiskey Jameson’s. But I always got a thirst for a pint o’ Guinness (we knows the best don’t we Mister Santana de la Vega, Sir). And I likes me rum dark. In time I be sharin’ more once me eyes come uncrossed and I can better think how to figure this contraption out, arrrrr….so all hail ye, ye most motley grinnin’ members of the brethren. I sees there’s jolly pyrates and saucy wenches. As me uncle once told me, Beware of a woman with much wit, but beware even more a woman with the sparkle of wit in her eyes matched only by the whole pleasin’ sight of her. Ye knows who ye are. I’ll tries and keep up with ye repartee . So drink up mates and let’s hear a song and have a jig or two. I hears there be table dancin’ the likes not seen on heaven or earth. But me ol’ eyes tear up at the sad sounds of a flute and fiddle. For me, I sings alone in the bath at night with a bottle ‘tween me knees so’s not to scare off neighbors (Durty don’t refer to me hygiene, wink wink). Cheers all :(

Another brother from the other coast eh? Well matey welcomes aboard indeed good ta haves ye and me feels goodly fer saying the man o'er there ahind the bar well he be Ray nice old seadog but very good at his duties. Like this, watch! (turns me head to address the keep) Ray I believe I'll have me a pint o Guinness on this here new shipmate Mr. Durty Mick Moon. See there it weren't so bad were it? Oh! ye say ye knows 'im well then welcomes aboard matey! (holdin me chin) Ya looks familiar ye does........ Have we ever posted bail at the same time?????

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, What place is this I’ve stumbled upon? I been wanderin’ a vast wasteland of cyberspace, always with an eye out for a nice comfy tavern with friendly folk and the sweet scent of draught Guinness in the air. Have ye all room for one more? As I lurked a bit in the shadows I sees there’s others of me same ilk so let’s me step into the dim light and show me self. As I talk I must buy rounds for all ye. Line em up Mister Ray if you please. And when your glass is empty I’ll buy another as we know one’s not enough and there’s tales to tell. I goes by the moniker of Mick Moon and I be new in these parts so be patient with an ol’ pyrate workin’ on his wobbly sea legs. Ye can see I be a wordy one.....I hail from the port of Santa Barbara. Me mates knows me to be an easy goin sort with a bit o’ the Irish passion and an intermittent taste for the Irish Whiskey Jameson’s. But I always got a thirst for a pint o’ Guinness (we knows the best don’t we Mister Santana de la Vega, Sir). And I likes me rum dark. In time I be sharin’ more once me eyes come uncrossed and I can better think how to figure this contraption out, arrrrr….so all hail ye, ye most motley grinnin’ members of the brethren. I sees there’s jolly pyrates and saucy wenches. As me uncle once told me, Beware of a woman with much wit, but beware even more a woman with the sparkle of wit in her eyes matched only by the whole pleasin’ sight of her. Ye knows who ye are. I’ll tries and keep up with ye repartee . So drink up mates and let’s hear a song and have a jig or two. I hears there be table dancin’ the likes not seen on heaven or earth. But me ol’ eyes tear up at the sad sounds of a flute and fiddle. For me, I sings alone in the bath at night with a bottle ‘tween me knees so’s not to scare off neighbors (Durty don’t refer to me hygiene, wink wink). Cheers all :(

You sir have done your homework! Newbies take heed this man is going somewhere!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

welcome to the pub love

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Another brother from the other coast eh? Well matey welcomes aboard indeed good ta haves ye and me feels goodly fer saying the man o'er there ahind the bar well he be Ray nice old seadog but very good at his duties. Like this, watch! (turns me head to address the keep) Ray I believe I'll have me a pint o Guinness on this here new shipmate Mr. Durty Mick Moon. See there it weren't so bad were it? Oh! ye say ye knows 'im well then welcomes aboard matey! (holdin me chin) Ya looks familiar ye does........ Have we ever posted bail at the same time?????

Aye, Diego, all things be possible in this world. I remember a scuffle once awhile ago…..I just pulled in port, it was a wild night in some rowdy tavern, where’s I don’t remember….there was a lass with a smile that would strike lighting to yer heart…how was I to know twas her very spouse watchin’ from the other end of the bar…..when I opened me eyes again it were daylight and I were chewin dust on the floor of the cell next to another brother out like a light, lookin’ up at a pair a boots telling me I can goes now, I’ve been bailed, but watch who yer tryin to pinch next time, they says…….arrrrrrr….so we may have crossed paths….just take care when you pinch a wench….I be postin a picture soon and you can tell if ye seen this face…..

Mister Moon it be a pleasure te be makin yer acquaintance, I be Scarlet McBayne and fairly new to this here tavern as well. But I do 'ave a bit o advise to all new pyrates thats walk through the door, ifin ye keep the guinness and rum flowin, ye will 'ave many friends here. wink wink :(B)

A rum ifin ye please sir.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Nice handle there, Durty Mick Moon! So good ta have another Irishman amongst the crowd! Irish Whiskey, ye say - how about a bit o' Irish Cream? I loves a tankard full now and then :( Welcome to the pub, lad -(*big hug*) now tell me a bit more about yerself befores we tets ta dancin~

Nice handle there, Durty Mick Moon!  So good ta have another Irishman amongst the crowd!  Irish Whiskey, ye say - how about a bit o' Irish Cream?  I loves a tankard full now and then :ph34r:   Welcome to the pub, lad -(*big hug*)  now tell me a bit more about yerself befores we tets ta dancin~

Well, I be still learnin the ropes here but I’m a quick study….not quite smart as paint as ol’ Long John would say. Still workin on the profile stuff. I’ve applied with the Port Royal Privateers…..might ye be affiliated? I careened into their site at the Ojai Faire Saturday this past and chatted with a nice gal name of Karen and her rat. Also won me at auction one soaked rum cake…..so soaked in fact that later with me mates we used matches to see if we could light the vapors emanating from it. Who ‘ere be the baker o that rum cake is a cook after me own heart…..the cake was gone in minutes (with a squeeze of lime) and so was me worries….anyhow, much appreciation for the warm welcomes….. :ph34r::ph34r:

Welcome t' the pub lad. Cheers :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

My my my, a blue moon it be!

Hidin' in the shadows,

Finally known to thee.

Aye ye've learned the Pub well,

Rum be the drink,

Give ye enough, an' look what ye tell!

Welcome to the best o' the best,

A place to feel warm

Glad to have ye join an' no longer be a guest!

Rumba Rue

**The best kept secrets are in my bloomers** :ph34r:

Tha' Ojai must ha' been a mighty fyne gam fer there ta be so many more west coast Pyrates ta be signin on. Welcomes to another one. I'll be 'avin a Guinness iffen ye please.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Tha' Ojai must ha' been a mighty fyne gam fer there ta be so many more west coast Pyrates ta be signin on. Welcomes to another one. I'll be 'avin a Guinness iffen ye please.

James me ole son, Ojai well I can't compare to the keys (yet) but it were a fine example of comradery gone A W O L...... Ask Patric Hand if they be of compare I believe he can do the dew!

Welcome to ya, mate. I be a new to the Pub meself, still, but can tell ya it be a fine place to down a mug full and dance the night away.

Best watch out for ol' Diego—he cracks himself up on occation! :o But he be a smooth talker and knows what a lady likes to hear. Although, it appears you have no shortage of fine words yourself.

So, gramercy for the drink. Ray, I'll have me usual, French bubbly with a tot of rum.

:o

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 1 month later...

Mick darlin, where ye be hidin? I sees ye been neglectin yer pur ol thread here. tsk, tsk.

Well, I be feelin generous...grand stealin-I mean theivin-I mean catch last night and all. Drinks be on Scarlet today! :lol::lol::lol:

Scarlet McBayne

Well, I be havin' ta take care o' some business last couple o' days....but I be here now n' takin' ye up on yer offer o' drinks n' how 'bout a nice slow dance so's I kin whisper in yer ear n' press ye up aginst meself easy like.....everyone else will disappear n' it just be us sharin' a moment locked in time as the universe slowly swirls 'round in rhythym to our dance.....n' I be talkin' ta Scarlet herself not ye, Diego :D

Oh Mick, ye do know how te make a girls head swim...dancin, sweetly whispered words and o course the touchy-feely part o dancin. :ph34r: Hot damn, sign me up fer another slow dance Mick!!!! :)

Scarlet McBayne