Age of Chivalry

Barbados Sam

Arrrr, me mizzus Experience Gibbs an' I be settin' sail fer Age of Chivalry in Lost Wages next weekend. We're plannin' on gettin' there Friday ta' purchase some wares fer me get-up, and maybe checkin' in on Saturday as well. Any PP activities planned by any o' ye scurvy lot? B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I wish i was going unfortunatly i'm not but i want to wish you all fun times. Last year i went and couldnt breath for a week after cause of all the dust

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye Sam, there be a few o us going. Diego, Rummy, me (Scarlet McBayne) to name a few. We will be there all three days and nights. Let us know where to look for ye and we shall meet in the flesh.LOL :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

The Center for 16th Century Studies (Biggins) will have an encampment at the Age of Chivalry this weekend. Diego and I belong and we will be there Thursday morning to help set-up, then working in our group's encampment each morning to open until about lunchtime. Come by and introduce yourselves! This is a fyne event - but we tend to disappear mid day to cool off and then make our way back for the evening festivities! :lol:

The Center for 16th Century Studies (Biggins) will have an encampment at the Age of Chivalry this weekend.  Diego and I belong and we will be there Thursday morning to help set-up, then working in our group's encampment each morning to open until about lunchtime.  Come by and introduce yourselves!  This is a fyne event - but we tend to disappear mid day to cool off and then make our way back for the evening festivities!  :(

disappear.... ye can find us jes not on site! Did someone mention Las Vegas?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I'll be sure to stop by the Biggins booth in the mornin' ta' catch Diego an' Rummy before they cast off ta' spend their plunder in Sin City. Scarlett, a beauty such as ye' shant be hard ta find....see everyone this weekend!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Tis a pity ye can't be joinin' us in the desert lass....at least we'll be seein' ye at Escondido. ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Aye Scarlett, 'twer even sadder fer me lass. Experience an' I met up wit' Diego an' Rummy an they told me ye were sailin' forth. Alas, twernt much later that I agravated an ol' leg injury an' wit deep regrets, had ta' hobble away from the port in search o' ice packs an' Motrin. Rest assured I'll be savin' a dance fer ye at Escondido. Even if I havta' hop on one leg, I'll not be missin' another chance ta' see ya.....now it's back ta' me ice pack n' me rum...... :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Age of Chivalry was indeed a wondrous event. If thar be Pyrates that missed out on Las Vegas this year - it be a great event ta make plans for a year from now! The Privateer was on the water and took small crews acound the lake. The good captain Michael Monday took a liking to Puss in Boots, my blonde sister that recently joined the pub. Of course Scarlet McBayne was in her true form and nearly caused a ruckus trying to climb up on the table in New York New York - was it Nine Fine Irishmen? Here's to celebrating in Vegas!

Aye, it sounds like one hell of a good time....I like to hear all ye stories though it makes me sad I tweren't there with all ye such fine folks ye seem to be....that Scarlett sounds like a wild one, one o' these days ol' Mick'll catch up to ye though it seems the seasons of the faires is almost over till next Spring.....Escondido is unlikely for meself.....but I raise me glass to ye all, the spirit of the pyratical bretheren will bring us together one day, "here here, a pyrate's life for me!" B)B)

Rummy, jest who in the HELL have ye been talkin too?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I were at the Nine Fine Irishman, yes I were up on a table top, yes I was pimping out the 2 scotsmen we took on one of the nights, yes I got a little friendly with an englishman, and yes there was a flogger involved. But technically I was not asked to leave...jest tone it down. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn that Rum

Scarlet McBayne

Grammercy fer the advise sister Rummy, but never fear...I never tell all me secrets!!! Those be but a few o the adventures that were had in Las Vegas. Speakin o secrets, do tell about yer night out on the strip....wink wink

Scarlet McBayne

Speaking of Strip - Do ye think we can encourage all our mates to join us come October '06 in Las Vegas? Seems we could have a right nice party with our Pyracy friends right there at the Age of Chivalry Rennaisance Faire. Twas a fyne place for pyrates indeed! :unsure: