HELP!

This is not a closed invitation but! I am without the certainly needed knowledge to find a place I know not of its name or its location so if ANYONE can help me find to where this bill of faire is planned for tonight it would be much appreciated if it could get out there and I want to invite any and all to this loud and rauckus event. I understand Dulcimer (ergh something ergh-other) is going to be playing there as well? is there a dress code? shorts tee shirt ok?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Dulcimer?

yeh that guy that plays the stringed instrument and does the todays rock on the old celtic instrument. well he's playing in disney walk tonight and thats why we were all going in the first place only to find out it would be stupid to go there without partying with me friends. so! Tortilla Jo's I figure 6:30 -7:00pm and then eat drink and go find the musician whilst walking about! huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.