New Series 2 POTC 7" Action Figures

Jack2

Ahoy Mates,

I was just browsing the www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk website and found

information on the second series of 7" action figures for POTC.

Series 2 will feature Captain Jack Sparrow II (Jack has some costume

changes since the first movie), Elizabeth Swan, Ragetti, and Pintel.

There will also be a set of 2 figures as cursed pirates (skeletons) of

Capt. Barbosa and Capt. Jack Sparrow. These figures are scheduled for

an October release in the UK.

I have found that I can get a better price by ordering action figures

directly from toy stores instead of on ebay if I want them when they

are first released. Just use Google to search the internet for stores.

Fair Winds,

Capt. Jack II

I saw that they also have the mini busts of Barbossa and Jack. It says they'll be available in late August of 2005. I've not seen either of them here in California. Does anyone know when and where the busts will be available here in the US?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I've been wondering the same thing... ! ! !

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 2 weeks later...

They should release a life-sized fig of the undead monkey. I'd buy it if it were less than $100.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Met the sculptor of the figures a couple of weeks ago. COOL!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Tish, I've been a propman since '79 (old fart). I only do historical films, and they just needed someone versed in pyrate lore who could handle flintlocks. That was it!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

i want to do costuming for historic and fantasy movies. my sketch book is filled mostly with either really weird princess-like dresses, or with colonial gowns and pirate outfits. going to be a while before i even get to design school, but its good to know the chances of making it before attempting something impossible.