Buccaneer Days, Catalina Island

the Royaliste

*blink blink* lol its too bad i work all weekend

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

So far, it's been a veritable Zoo here, and the party officially starts today!...Makin' a few trips ashore, but the dingy dock's a madhouse!!....We're sittin' on a great reef in 30 feet, and the fishes are everywhere........Even the ole Seadog's a watchin' o'er the rails!!..undoubtedly the most pirate flags I've seen in one spot, even if they be a stinkpotter's powertub!!.....

:ph34r:

Ahoy Royaliste! Me plans seem to be fallin apart. Me partner just finished working all night on a commercial & I can't seem to raise :huh: anyone at Campground/Visitors Office. I'm thinkin of chuckin it all & lettin the scalliwag sleep...........but, just in case I talk im inta comin fer the drinkin & carousin & there's no camp ranger in site, any chance o crashin on yer deck? (I am a PRP applicant & we will be in costume). :huh:

( and o course assuming that ye happen ta notice this in the midst o all the piratin goin on around ya at the moment)

well, sorry ya couldn't make it, as it were a bash, and as at any event, pirate types are welcome to a spot on deck(with a bit 'o notice) for sure!..Ran accross several 'Pubsters', and quite a lot of folks we'd met at one Tallship port or another this summer...By Saturday nite, the anchorage at Two Harbors was a zoo, but as we had dropped the hook on a nice reef in 30 feet of water, it only affected us a little (large yachts with loud gensets all nite), and we stayed 'even' with an occaisional broadside!...Quite a scene of drunken baccanalia, overall, with a lot of 'bikini and kerchief' pirates really soused....Then, quite the array of reef fish to watch with breakfast....Finally, a 15 hour, 60 mile nite transit thru fog and shipping lanes......Methinks we'll stay around the Channel Islands for some overnite adventures for a while, as they're only 12 miles or so, as the crow flys.....