CORONA

Pirate Petee

Nope. I'm going to be in Dana Point for the Tall Ships Festival. New Providence will be playing on the Royaliste at 2pm Saturday and Sunday. Another miserable hot weekend in Corona?! Are you mad?! :lol:

I'd rather have cool breezes and ocean. :)

Aren't you coming to Tall Ships Petee?

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Any o you pirates gonna raid the Faire in Corona this weekend.

Changed me mind about Corona mi amigo! think that Dana harbor will grab me attentions as the likes o this fine lass and her mates 'll be singin and I heard em thar in Corona a while back and they are worth listenin too and enjoying again! X 2 in fact. Dana Point is blessed too by a tavern not too far away (Doheny Saloon) with iced long necks and a couple a dart boards as well!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Nope. I'm going to be in Dana Point for the Tall Ships Festival. New Providence will be playing on the Royaliste at 2pm Saturday and Sunday. Another miserable hot weekend in Corona?! Are you mad?! :lol:

Yes just a little mad. :lol:

I'm going to dana point on saturday and corona on sunday. They weather isn't going to be as bad, its is supposed to be in the high 70's, like 79 or something. Besides I loves the heat. :lol:

Petee-2.jpg

Aye matey and you take rummys phone number on saturday and ifin the likes of the gate is a draw of thousands call us and we'll fly up there! really what are we talking about an hour drive from one to t'other???

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye matey and you take rummys phone number on saturday and ifin the likes of the gate is a draw of thousands call us and we'll fly up there! really what are we talking about an hour drive from one to t'other???

OMG! Do you know how many PM's I've gotten asking for my phone number since you posted that message!!! :blink::blink::lol::huh:B)

The one in Corona is just a regular ren faire right? And what exactly happens at the Tall Ships festival in Dana Point? Is it a ren faire/pirate faire of some sort?

it's wholly for the kids! The parents wishin them to see history in the ships of the preiod and then a little street faire with twenty vendors a few food and drink stands and lots and lots of people asking to take pictures with you and their kids I gives em all a little trinket (booty if you will) and that is why it is so rewarding.

San diego be a party fest and we'll be there next year for certs and for both days right now I'm trying to get more information about the Channel Islands Seafood days at the harbor (where our friend gary the Royalist) is going to be docked on the Ojai pirate festival weekend I was thinking about going there Friday night on the way in Pirate garb! (it opens at 5:00 pm in Oxnard Harbor) Now which ones a yas feel the need to get a buzz on on the way to Ojai? We could pass out flyers about the pirate faire?????