MDRF Pyrate Invasion Weekend Activities

Duncan McGuyver

Well ahoy there mates! I shall be there, minus me parrot, on Saturday only. A sudden passing occurred in the family so they need me on Sunday. I will just haf to be makin' up fer it in one day.

Now, instead of me normal red/black - I shall be in blue/black this time. I am even missin' me normal red hair - some scoundrel actually put blond streaks in it!!

You can find me by my beautiful skunk pounch and loud voice. Of course I will also be sporting macaw feathers in me hat and hopefully a Pyracy pin iffen me mate remembers to bring it.

Can't wait to see you all!!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

I'll definitely be there. Me mates crapped out on me, though, so I'll be all by me lonesome. :lol: Anyway, you'll be able ta recognize me by the dark green captain's coat and the big black hat w/the green plume. An I will have me pyracy pub pin on as well, so I shouldn't be that hard ta spot...I hope. Anyway, see you all there tomorrow (and probably Sunday as well)

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Great pictures lass. I am glad you came to our fine fair here in Maryland. Maybe we will see you again next year. I'm sure my sister will poster her pictures soon.

Captain Anne Finlay twas good that I finally could put a face with your posts. Aye lass it was good to meet up with you.

As for me and me sis. Well we had a great time just walking around, drinking meade and not having to yell at kids or find out were they were. Aye twas a grand time we had. Sisters day we need to do that more often. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

I had a great time with all the people from Pyracy Pub.

I can't wait till Stynky posts the pics he took.I had a great time with Mick MacAnselan at the Incampment as well as just walking around Faire.

I saw Black John but I missed Ms. Black john. And of cource no invasion is complete with of the two sisters of trouble..Sea legs and Mad Women cherly. I can't wait ta see your pics Captain Chelle!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to mine for this Weekend....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kenthepirate...lbum?.dir=/571a

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I had a great time with all the people from Pyracy Pub.

I can't wait till Stynky posts the pics he took.I had a great time with Mick MacAnselan at the Incampment as well as just walking around Faire.

I saw Black John but I missed Ms. Black john. And of cource no invasion is complete with of the two sisters of trouble..Sea legs and Mad Women cherly. I can't wait ta see your pics Captain Chelle!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to mine for this Weekend....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kenthepirate...lbum?.dir=/571a

lets see.. you can see my shoulder and my Mistress of the Lists in one of your pics. My NC ambassador in another and my personal cabin boy in yet another. Haha... my crew was all over the place this weekend.

It was great seeing all of you there!! So much fun!

:lol::lol::huh::huh::huh:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

I had more fun than human beings should be allowed. I only wish I could have stayed for Sunday. MDRF Pirate Invasion is definitely becoming the highlight of my ren season. Thanks Crimson, Snake, Blender, Madam Macaw, Marona, Rummy Gal, and lots of others for the great company. And major props to Duncan for organizing the encampment. You rock! B)

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

Ahoy! Yes, it was great meeting Crimson (in person, instead of just a "drive-by" B) ) and Sealegs Constance (thanks for the compliments) and Mad Woman Cheryl! And of course talking to Stynky Tudor again! (It has been too long Stynk! Over a year.) Sorry I missed those I missed. But there's always next year!

:huh:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.