RUNNIN' AGROUND ME NEW LIQUOR CABINET

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH matey. Me thinks you should have posted BEFORE you ran around your new liquier cabinet..

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

HEAR TOO YA POND GUPPY'S! OL' BLACK JACK SAILS A CARVED TEAK WOOD LIQUOR CABINET WITH ALL SHELVES STOWED WITH THE FINEST ROT GUT THAT COULD BE ........AQUIRED! SHE SITS LOW IN THE WATER BUT FOLLOWS THE TIDE WITH WITH "CAPTN' MORGAN "AT THE HELM OR "JIM BEAM" SPLICING THE MAIN BRACE! HAR HAR HAR HAR!

I HAVE HER TIED TO THE AFT OF ME MAN-O-WAR n' USE HER FER ME DOG HOUSE WHEN ME FIRST MATE "SHANGHIA SOOZ" GETS HER CORSET IN A WAD n' COMES AT OL' BLACK JACK WITH PIKE n' PISTOL (she get's that way from time to time ya know).......

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

AHOY PUDDLE PIRATES

OL' BLACK JACK'S BEEN TAKIN' A THRASHIN' FROM STEM TO STERN AS OF LATE. BUT HE'S BEEN HOLDING HIS OWN n' WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO EVEN AFTER THE LAST MAN'S DOWN. DON'T THINK THAT BLACK JACK IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD BY NO MEANS. HE'S A SNAKE IN THE GRASS n' FEARS NO ONE FOR HE IS FEAR ITSELF. HE'S SEEN THINGS THAT SATAN WOULD BLUSH AT n' DONE THINGS WHICH HE WOULD SHAKE HIS HEAD IN DISGUST. EATEN n' DRANK THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE A BILLY GOAT PUKE. BLACK JACK IS A HARD SALT OF THE SEA n' CARES ONLY FOR HIS BATTLE MATES. THE MATES THAT WATCHED HIS BACK WHILE HE WATCHED THIER'S. THE MATES THAT SPILLED THIER BLOOD TO SAVE THE SHIP. THE MATES HE CHEWED DIRT WITH FROM BERUIT TO HONDURAS TO IRAQ. THAT, YA PUDDLE PIRATES, IS BROTHERHOOD! TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANNA TAKE IT CUZ THAT'S MY TRUTH !!

HOORAH !

:ph34r: BLACK JACK SHALAQ

victors%20spoils.jpg

GOT THE SHELVES EMPTIED n' LINES TIED TO THE AFT. ME MATES n' ME WILL ATEMPT TO DRAG OUR LIQUOR CABINET OF THIS BLASTED REEF.....(again).....I'M SURE WE'LL BE SUCCESSFUL CAUSE....WELL....UM....UH....OK..OK..OK..WE TEND TO RUN GROUND ALOT n' WE'RE GETTIN' GOOD AT THIS ALRIGHT!!!

HEAVIN' n' HOin'

:ph34r: BLACK JACK n' THE BOY'S

victors%20spoils.jpg

All th' sudden, I'm startin' to think of the pirate version o' the movie "Friday"...

"I know ye ain't no pirate..but I'm gettin' ye on th' ship..because it's Friday, ye ain't got no job, an' ye ain't got nothin' ter do!!!"

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Aye,

I got's plenty to do!...It'll take a looooong time ta beat this computer into submission! AAARRRRR! Trust Me....I'm more pirate than the lot of ya's!!!! Ol' Black Jack's spent more time at sea asleep than most did that whole lives!!

:) No Doubt, Oh Yeah!

Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

Made it to yet another Friday! Me liquor cabinet is well stocked n' all the holes are patched n' pitched. We be settin' sail fer the first deep lagoon we find! We'll drop anchor n' take our liberty's of the wenches n' wine til' the locals try to throw us out ( not an easy task ).

"All reved up n' ready to go"

:ph34r: Black Jack Shalaq n' Crew

victors%20spoils.jpg

Arrrgh......rrmmm......har har har........rrmmm.....hum dee dum dee dum & a scupper -o- rum hum hmmm..>hic<...Arrrgh...>BURP<...rmmmmm......

Arrrgh! Blast yer bloated carcuss bar keep! Bring us another round n'

some grub! Har har har...arrrghmmm.................>hic<........>BELCH<........

"Three sails to the gale"

B) Black Jack n' The crew

victors%20spoils.jpg

Hear too ya pus buckets!!

Me mates n' me armed me liquor cabinet with one of HMS long nines!

With powder n' shot thar's not much room on board but we got her stowed away among all these bottles n' jugs. She's sittin' in the water a bit low but spirits are high (really high)! Were scowerin' the coast fer some action, so beware!

Startin' small but thinkin' BIG!

:) Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

Avast ya puddle pirates!

Ol' Black Jack has his liquor cabinet under sail!! We threw the empties over board n' she's sittin' a bit higher outta the water. We test fired our long nine n' it about capsized us but the swift action of me crew kept er' afloat.

:blink: Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

• 2 months later...

well mates,

It appears we over loaded me liquor cabinet n' she went down to da deep six. >>>>Sadness n' remorse<<<<<. All hands were saved thankfully. It seems the survivors lashed hundreds of empty bottles together n' floated ta shore. They woulda made it to shore sooner if it weren't fer them drinkin' da bottles empty first. some of me mates couldn't tie knots being that they were too drunk. So they stuck da bottles on thar fingers n' toes. The cabin boy shoved a bottle up his a**and floated to shore face down n' a** up (he's comfy wit that position). The only good part of this tragedy is all the cases of Bud Lite that sent her to da bottom will stay icy cold down thar.

Oh well.... :D:D

:D Ol' Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg