Precious body patrs...

Iron Bess

Gotta hand it to him!!

Johnny Depp may be able to do a convincing pirate’s voice, but apparently he falls a little short when it comes to a pirate’s hands.

The makers of the sequel to "Pirates of the Caribbean" are looking for a gnarled-hand double for Depp because the "Edward Scissorhands" star has “girly man hands” according to the Star.

A spokesman for the flick denies the story, but a source told the tab, “[Depp] has very feminine hands, with long, slender fingers. It’s posed a bit of a problem for them.” :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

His hands were already filmed dramatically in the first movie. Norrington says "Jack Sparrow, I see." as he displays Depp's hand.

Are they going to do a "Steven Speilberg" and edit out the hands in the first movie too?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

His hands were already filmed dramatically in the first movie. Norrington says "Jack Sparrow, I see." as he displays Depp's hand.

Are they going to do a "Steven Speilberg" and edit out the hands in the first movie too?

Naw, I think those are just what they are.

Over and done with.

This was just TOO silly NOT to share!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Sparrow is like Bond. Both were elegant men who sure knew how to woo the ladies and all of us ladies lined up for a turn.

And considering Hollywood can't keep a good Bond, I'm sure the character of Sparrow doesn't mind taking up the slack. :rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

poor johnny!!! B) oh this is just tooooooooo funny :ph34r: wow, thats just, wow. are they holding auditions? :ph34r:

Not that I know of.

My guess they will find someone the right size and features and go from there.

Only in Hollyweird.

You gotta love it. :rolleyes: O

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

why are they so worried about his hands now though? is part of the plot of the next movie about his hands?

Maybe.................... :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Kinda reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when George was the Hand Model. I hope they insure those hands.... :unsure:

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

LOL poor Johnny but it doesn't make sense..

Has anyone ever seen Geoffrey's hands?

They're so long and slim his fingers, i always found his hands kinda thin for a pirate who leads a heavy life or is it me? :unsure:

I can see Johnny having a laugh about it though..oh well, it's Hollywood :lol:

hero.jpg

But the thing is, his hands are his hands . . . if a man turned to piracy, he wounldn't trade in his hands because his fingers were to slim, would he? Seriously, rub some dirt under untrimmed finger nails, throw on some scars and cuts and voila! Pirate hands!

I dunno - I find his hands sexy to begin with. :(

• 1 month later...