Maryland Ren opening Weekend

crimson corsair

I'll definitely be goin' Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well. I'll be getting meself a season pass, so I'll be there as many weekends as I can (though not in me full pirate garb until the 24th.) Hope ta see everyone there.

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

I be goin' on Saturday, minus me parrot of course. Be on the lookout fer me bright red bodice.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

If you look lke Avatar ,than you should be easy to spot!!!!!!!

do you have a "p" button??????

Aye, Crimson, that I do. Not quite sure where ta put it at the moment, but I have it. But if all else fails, jest stop by either the White Hart or the Globe an' you'll probably run inta me. I'll be wearin' breeches, so I should stand out from the other lovely ladies in attendance.

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

I made it out on Sunday. Unfortunately, I missed Madam Macaw and you Crimson, but got to meet a few others.

I was the sweaty idiot in a black Calico Jack JR tee and a cowboy hat.

Garb and a motorcycle don't mix, hence the Southern Maryland look for me that day.

Ah well, hope to meet more of you next time out. :huh:

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

I too missed out.

We spent the weekend hanging new doors and windows in the Farmhouse . .

Sept. 17th anyone?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I made it out on Sunday. Unfortunately, I missed Madam Macaw and you Crimson, but got to meet a few others.

I was the sweaty idiot in a black Calico Jack JR tee and a cowboy hat.

Garb and a motorcycle don't mix, hence the Southern Maryland look for me that day.

Ah well, hope to meet more of you next time out. :huh:

There will be plenty of other chances I hope. I am not sure about this weekend - I promised the entire weekend to me mate, but I am trying to at least get one day out of the mix.

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

I too missed out.

We spent the weekend hanging new doors and windows in the Farmhouse . .

Sept. 17th anyone?

I believe I will be there that there weekend, though not fer sure what be the day.

:huh:

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

As the day draws nigh, shall we discuss further . . .

Saturdays are usually best, Work+Hangover= Bad Mondays

:huh:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."