Pyrate Garb

darkRose

Me name is darkRose....with other names in other ports....but wish to introduce A Faire of the Rose...we been providin Ren Garbv for several years and now have a goodly number of Pyrate goodies...Pants-Shirts...etc...I got fer anybody...we also provide good leatherwork...Belts...Pouches ...Baldrics...and i got lots of prettys too...Hair dangles and more.....I know fer a fact one person here has bought items from us...and I would guess more...come visit afaireoftherose.com....see me(In the green, my sonThomas Shivers and our cabin boy Little WooWoo) Our store pages ar enot up yet but you can see some of our goods by just lookin at the pictures...and e-mail if you have any needs...

We provide good quality work at VERY reasonable prices and do same day delivery of basic custom work at faire or meets....

And will be at PIP this year....come look us up!

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy DarkRose. I responded to another post earlier. I be looking for a baldric, belt, and pouch. Be dropping me a line when ye have time in your busy schedule. I be in no rush. My thanks me lady

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

DarkMalkin...

Agin I thankee lass....and be lookin foward to the meet his weeked...by the way..the Cap'n of the Blue Gryphon be aboard fer the weekend methinks

darkRose

Master-Soldado

<br />

DarkMalkin...

Sorry bout the double post there Mi'Lady.....but we be hittin the rum just a wee bit much...

Me Berth be in the grounds...somethin about the cabin calls my name....11 wenches and me and Cap'n Briggs....sounds like good odds ta me....

Sees ya on the morrow...and come by and sees me new slopes I be makin....think they be right purty I do......

darkRose

Master Soldado

the Enigmatic Rogue

<br />

Ahoy Dark Rose: I be looking fer a proper Jerkin for me outfit that will nake look like a proper pirate renn period style and i be wanderin if the has this likely item in leather preferably black or if not leather than in twill what be yer web site so that i can star on completin me outfit :blink: