Gecko Fest

Maggie

Saturday, September 3rd :lol:

I don't know too much about it yet, but it will be in Gulfport, Fl ( just outside of St. Pete), a little artist, alternative, community. They are going to have pirates, and snakemen and other entertainment...

Sounds like fun anyway....Maybe I'll see some of you??

Maggie

(Barb) :lol:

"Gecko" Fest?

Do I need to switch my car insurance first? :lol:

(Sorry ... are those commercials national, or do none of you know what I am talking about?)

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Yeah...the commercials are national...has nothing to do with this....we have these little lizards everywhere down here....and legend has it ..the organizer of this event was trying to think of a different name for it...one of these little reptiles appeared in his window,and Voila... :huh:

Maggie

too bad he probably was looking at an anole...not a gecko...

if there ae no practices maggie...i'll join ya

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

:o Ahhh Paisley...the Particular Pirate....Real or imaginary...in Gulfport it was most certainly a gecko...\ :(

Florida Pirate Fair rehearsal hmmm or maybe make up audition day....but most certainly not an ALL DAY day...I think there is a parade and fireworks in the evening,... :o

Fun fun fun...Scurvy Suzie is involved.

:D

Maggie

(Barb)

woohooo B)

went to www.piratefair.com tonight....saw nothing on auditions or practices other than auditions next weekend....think they'll tell everyone where to go the day before???? lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

;) Well I just got an answer did you?? Coachman Park ...10am...you missed a fun day of incognito pirates playing at Ringling Museum, and watching other silly people have a fight practice in 101 degree heat...Sarasota Medieval Faire group...fun fun fun....

Girls just wanna have fun. B)

M B) aggie

• 2 weeks later...