Big Bear Renaissance Faire

Rumba Rue

Ok, since we've already passed the first weekend of this faire, I'll be there this weekend with my two boyfriends. We'll be working the front gate probably in the afternoons. Doing Security and ticket-taking, or whatever the Boss wants us to do.

Hope to see some of you there!

Aye, you are correct Rummy, I mis-read the dates. Can't be there second weekend, will be at the San Diego Festival of Sail.

Anyways, Mizz Karen S. who is on the Big Bear Ren-faire Board is also a member and the Secretary for PRP.

Ah, it's always nice to have friends in good places.

Love ta go , but I don't think any of my friends can make it and I really don't want to drive up by myself.

Petee this then is going to kick yer arse!

This weekend is the tall ships in San Pedro at and all along the wharf at Ports O Call Village it's free and we be goin in on Saturday and in garb as well! And! Armed to the teeth! Me thinks a few pirates might be willin ta commandeer a right nice vessel of our choice fer a few pictures ta post here fer the mates don't you know? The earlier (opens at 10:00 am) the cooler it be!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.