Who's going?

William Brand

aye, i've finally secured dock space in big pine key bout 30 miles treck up the asphalt trail wed through sunday looking forward to it , is anyone of you powder monkeys flying in , in need of black powder 3fff is what i'll be lighting off, i have more just need to know what to bring? cannoneer of the pyrates of the coast willie wobble

Well, I quess I secured a room for the event! YEAH!! ;)

Found a room at the Banana Bay Resort.

Has anyone stayed there? ;)

Gonig Dec. 1st. thru the 4th.

Cant wait to try and find everyone and share a few drinks with! ;)

After the wind blew my house apart again! ;)

I am still going and letting my insurance comp. take care of it! :rolleyes:

So let's get in touch and meet there or if your looking for a ride from the Boca area e mail me!

Still looking for a nice plump lass!! :lol:

RoamingRoman

The airport has been open for some time as far as I know. If not, the festival director would have told me so. I think you got sold a bill of goods... but it is a nice leisurely ride down and you can't even drive it much faster than that. It usually takes us 8 hours from Orlando - 4 to Miami and 4 from there to the Keys.

Have a good time this year...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

pssssst <I was just joking about it being the bus line...... but the travel agent who my boss got the plaine tickets through was the one who told her that.....>

Awh heck..... the bus ride sounds kinda fun......... B)

I should get there in time fer the "End of Hurricane Season Party"........

B) Glad ta be hearin ye be gonin Patrick, surely be a fine time B) Keeps an eye out fer those Red Headed Mermaids.... :) I be hearin ther be a school of them in that there port :) Guessin we be missin ye in San Jose......sure you be havin more fun.....Pyrate. B)

Caroleen Cross

Stayin Single....seein double....sleepin tripple

A World without Pirates.......I'd rather be Dead!

I will be heading down from the Boca Raton area on the 1st of Dec.

No time set yet?

Just heading down when I wake.

If anyone needs a ride from the airport or the west palm area and around the rest of the area this day let me know!

I would be glad to give them a lift! I'm going alone.

I have the car and the time!

Willing to help if you want it!

Roaming Roman :huh:

I see that many offers have been made to pick up fellow travellers in route to PIP. I would love to get a ride from someone that could pick us up at the airport in Key West on November 30th at 5:30 PM.

If anyone could pick up three pirates and their gear, please let me know. Otherwise I'll plan on a cab for now.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Dang..... this is going to get interesting.......... I've got my plane tickets..... found the schedule for Greyhound...... and (should) have enough money to get by....... Aaaaaaargh... I LOVE doing things by the skin O' me teeth......

BUT I WILL be going.............. :lol:

Ain't been brushing me teeth.... so's I can have plenty O' skin on them...... But I'm still going.....

Been drying some buccaan (jerkey) and going ter be cooking some bread, so's I got somethin' ter eat (gotta save me money fer rum)......

Sorta got everything ready to pack...... knives .... machetti.... sharp pointy things go in "that" bag...... breakables and such in me carry on........

DANG.... less than one week.............. :lol:

I will be there... But in spirit only.

To everyone who is going... please, raise yer tankard in a toast in recognition of my absence -- I will do the same to honor all of you from here.

Gads, I wish I could be there this year... Two down but, as they say, "Three's a Charm." Next year, Compadres, next year.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg