POTC Candy!!!

Black Syren

Not sure if I should post here or in Plunder, but the other day we were in Wally world and what to my wonderin eyes appears. That's right Pirates of the Caribbean Candy! Malted milkballs were called cannonballs and they had another as well but can't remember which it was. But it's on the candy aisle with all the bagged candy. It was like a dollar something a bag. The package was blue with the POTC logo on it. I had never seen those before. So If you like Cannonballs go to wally World. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

hmm, are you from down south, like florida maybe? they dont call it wally world up here, but i know some people call it that in florida.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::wub: (Sorry Private joke between me and Siren)

Iam from FL, and some do Call it Wally World and some Call it Walmart. . .I guess it depends what city you live in, but if your my Mom you call it "home."

There are even those who call Target (tries to write it in French. . .Where's Tempest?? HELP!) Tar-Jay

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

hmm, are you from down south, like florida maybe?  they dont call it wally world up here, but i know some people call it that in florida.

;);););););) (Sorry Private joke between me and Siren)

Iam from FL, and some do Call it Wally World and some Call it Walmart. . .I guess it depends what city you live in, but if your my Mom you call it "home."

There are even those who call Target (tries to write it in French. . .Where's Tempest?? HELP!) Tar-Jay

Aye here in maryland we also have Wally world and Tar-Jay? ;) I guess its all in where you live. I am going to have to get out and get me some of that POTC. Thanks for the info Siren. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

oh, i know about tarjay, my mom used to work there. the reason they call it that is because they say that target isnt on the same level as walmart, but more like sears and macys. and captain, i wholeheartedly agree; MALTBALLS RULE! i wonder if you can get little cannons to shoot them from...

oh, i know about tarjay, my mom used to work there. the reason they call it that is because they say that target isnt on the same level as walmart, but more like sears and macys. and captain, i wholeheartedly agree; MALTBALLS RULE! i wonder if you can get little cannons to shoot them from...

If you get the Imagienex Pirate ship it has a cannon that really fires about that size. . .(not that I have tried :D ) and yes I do have the pirate ship. My Mom got it for me for Christmas last year!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

If you get the Imagienex Pirate ship it has a cannon that really fires about that size. . .(not that I have tried :huh: )

Kendra..By that post Little Sister Im a thinking you have tried shooting malt ball cannons from that ship..You are not feeding that Dark Prince of Plunder are ye?????? :lol::huh::huh::huh:

And yes Im South but not in Florida..*i wish* Im in the great state of Texas. And yes I know all about TarJay. I just hate shopping there. :huh: Long story. Glad I could help those of you that did not know about these miniscule pirate wonders of delight!

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

If you get the Imagienex Pirate ship it has a cannon that really fires about that size. . .(not that I have tried :huh: )

Kendra..By that post Little Sister Im a thinking you have tried shooting malt ball cannons from that ship..You are not feeding that Dark Prince of Plunder are ye?????? :lol::huh::huh::huh:

And yes Im South but not in Florida..*i wish* Im in the great state of Texas. And yes I know all about TarJay. I just hate shopping there. :huh: Long story. Glad I could help those of you that did not know about these miniscule pirate wonders of delight!

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: ROTFLMAO Thank you dear sister for leaving me that image, that is now burned in my memory. If I ever found my Dark Prince of Plunder I probably give it a go. . .but isn't the more romantic thing to do is to use grapes? May be thats a topic for the Tiger and Dragon's Den? :huh::huh::huh:

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

:lol: Heck no..If I had a Dark Prince of Plunder all to myself Id bombard him with tiny cannonballs...So much more fun than grapes. Grapes would only be after he surrendered o' Course...:) But Im happy I gave you an image to laugh at. I hope you were not in the process of drinking anything? *winks*

If you get the Imagienex Pirate ship it has a cannon that really fires about that size. . .(not that I have tried  ) and yes I do have the pirate ship. My Mom got it for me for Christmas last year!

Aye lass we got it last year too!! Great fun attacking the Imaginext Battle Castle we also got!! :lol:

Aye, here in NY I've heard some call it Wally World and some WalMart.

Haven't heard Tar-Jay though. :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

i have too many toys as it is... :o my family will think ive gone off the deep end if i ask for a pirate ship for christmas! already have a list, cuz my grandma starts shopping for christmas as soon as my birthdays past, and that was in january. isnt imaginex those neat looking things that had the dragons with them? or are they like legos? tried to make a lego ship, it doesnt float... not that i tried to float it in the pool or anything... B)