Swords, cutlasses, firearms, daggers

Alright, its drawling close to me first official renfaire (dressed up an' all) and i still am in need of a weapon. preferably something just for show, doesnt need to fire, nor does it need to be sharp. anybody selling one for cheap? i have a VERY limited budget, and two younger brothers who like to play with things, so there is no need at this moment for authenticity or finery. thanks.

Since you are looking for costume only, then I highly recommend that you do extensive searches and price comparissons. Replica arms on eBay are often more expensive than you can get elsewhere. Do searches for Replica firearms, flintlocks or pistols. Wheellocks, doglock and flintlocks are generally exceptable. Prices vary greatly from site to site, so shop around. Do lots of bookmarking and take your time.

Searching pays off. Also check every pirate site link for links. Most Pirates have done the work for you already.

The same applies to cutlasses.

-W.R.W.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

female pirates carried the same weapons as men ...it was equal opportunity lass ........... if a lass was bold enough to be a pirate she was as strong as women are .... if you like the weight and feel of the period piece go for it .... <_<

no girlie pirates need apply for the pillage and plunder ....nothing wrong with a womanly pirate ;) but be able to pull your weight <_<<_<<_<

the 5 star deal site does have some great deals, but i am still puzzling over what kind to have. like, what would a girl have carried? i really wanted to be a girl pirate, not just a girl in period dress.

Not that I'd ever recommend someone buying this kind of stuff... but I recognize your dilemma... so, I'll recommend this little fake boxlock pistol. $30 with s/h. Though maybe you can find it cheaper if you do a net search on it.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.