Margarita's On the House

Rosalinda

Aye lass. That's a grand idea!!!! pirates need not an occasion to drink, just a location!!! To you! Cheers!!!!

:lol:

scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

You drink up lass and me be watching for squalls for ye.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

no tequila for me ,it gives me "the butterflies,whips and jingles" as trader vic puts it.

ahhhhhh...time to relax...

just give me rum rum rum and more rum.

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

:ph34r: The last tyme I played with Tequila I spent two days in the scuppers with the staggers and jags I guess yer not supposed to drink that many shooters of cactus juice after quaffing the better part of a bottle of cockspur rum by yerself . The taste of tequila still gives me the willies ... :) If I stick to the mother rum everything works just fine the next day . :ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Stinky... I went to review my posts in that little brew-ha-ha.

First thing I did was alert the Board Moderators when this started. Sent PM to Flamer, suggesting we take this out of the Forum completely. My message was ignored.

A few posts later... I offered my apologies. In no post in between did I use any foul language, make accusations, or whatever.....

What else are you asking of me? Ask me directly and perhaps I can answer.

Rosalinda,

I apologize fer me smart arse remark, I mistook your reference for the ‘illstain post that also be happening in this section. I was too quick to judge and should ‘ave sent you PM to check thing out instead posting of posting first, my bad.

sadBlinkAnim.gif

Well now lads and lasses. What be your favorite margarita recipe. I have one... Cherry margaritas!!! You add cherry liquier, grenadine and real cherries. Blend em up and thar you go.

Scupper

Pass me the Margarita mix and some tequila and I'll drink both and mix it in m' mouth, then eat some salt an I'm good ta go.

Wastin away again...you knows the rest!!!

:D:D:D:D

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

your wish be my command my lady. One large Cheery Margarita garnished with a cherry soaked in tequila

Scupper

Ah yes, Margarita, she's a fine lass... ---sinks into storytelling mode--- Why, I remember when me mates and I were pillaging our way through Maracaibo and stopped by the Laughing Baboon tavern for a night of drunkeness and revelry. And there she was! Margarita Esperanza Isabella Villa Lobos, the surliest barmaid in all of the Spanish Main. She was about as cuddly as a badger but she could fix drinks that would grow hair on yer chest and set fire to yer belly! Many a fine night was spent with her... ----Me First Mate Rosa Maria taps me on the shoulder and gently informs her misguided Captain that the post is indeed about the drink and not the infamous barmaid---- OH! Well then, I'll have one without salt please.

Fair winds and calm seas,

Captain Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

If yer lookin fer something different maybe ye should be askin the barkeep fer a " RUMFUSTION" its a little something that gentlemen of fortune would drink just to enertain their feller pyrates.

:ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "