Jack Sparrow ring

For anyone who has ever lusted after a ring like the one Captain Jack Sparrow wears in Pirates of the Caribbean here is your chance. I had one commissioned from Joseph Dean Creative Design/JoeBarb JewelryArt and it is absolutely perfect. It is made of sterling silver with a green glass stone, but they can customize it with other metals or colors if you like the design but want to add your own personal flare. The ring features a skull and cutlass crossbones like the Jack Rackham flag on four sides. Here are photos of my ring.

jackringbox.jpg

jackringfinger.jpg

If you would like to have one made for yourself, contact Joe & Barbara at DEAN2000@peoplepc.com or visit their website: http://pages.zdnet.com/joebarb/

The Jack Sparrow ring is not up on their site yet, but if you contact them about it they can give you more info on pricing, which will vary according to what metal and stone you want. Not an officially licensed Disney product. This was created for me by special request.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

How very cool! I had got the chance to try on one of the ones Johnny really wore for the movie. A seamstress I know up in LA got one of them from another friend of hers who worked on the set. She has it proudly displayed in her house. I asked if I could just try it on, just to say my fingers touched the same ring Johnny's did-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Wow, wish I could try on a real one from the movie! But I'm still very happy to have a reproduction. I've wanted it forever and it finally occurred to me to have one commissioned.

The ring has skulls on all four sides.

:rolleyes:

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Cinn, ma' sweet, iffen its no' askin too much, how much plunder (in broad term, don' want ta' be pinnin' the makers down) did ye have ta part wi' for a bit o' shine like tha'?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Me too I would love to have one of those. Thanks for the heads up on this. Also I think the green was the way to go., I have Garnet for a birthstone but it would not do that ring justice.

I can personally vouch for Joseph and Barbara Deans workmanship and the quality of their metal. They custom made me a 1oz "Keith Richards-Skull ring" for my pirate garb., and it looks cool as well while I am playing either my Strat or Les Paul.

Gold004.jpg

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Oh, gorgeous!

I have another ring from them, a skull with a snake through the mouth, with the snake as the band of the ring, that a friend designed after the Dark Mark from the Harry Potter books, though it looks very piratey as well, that I'm very fond of. They do good work and its nice to find someone who will create exactly what you're looking for.

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OryginalCinn

It came in.,I went with the silver., I thought about a garnet., my birth stone., and then I thought about an Aquamarine., blue!., but I too went with the Green., glad I did too., movie correct., and also I didnt have a green., Its really great.,

Thanks for the heads up on this., as usual their work is really great !!!

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 3 weeks later...