Online Pirate Raiding

I'm not really sure what "Pirates of the burning sea" is, it seems to be a game that you play online, but more importantly, it has some pretty computer generated images of ships.

maybe it's something you could all get into (or maybe you're already into it)

either way, have a look at it.

Nobody is into PBS yet, as it hasn't been released as of this date. It is scheduled to be released in Q4 of 2005, but the release date has already been postponed a few times. It will require state- of - the- art hardware and at least a DSL / cable modem connection.

It will be a MMORPG that is set in 18th century Caribbean. You chose from a variety of careers (pirate, merchant etc.) and join any of the three main powers (Spain, Britain, France).

Check out the PBS website.

banner.jpg

"The floggings will continue until morale improves!"

If I recall correctly, you're required to have Broadband to play it. It won't play on Dial-up or anything else.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

• 4 weeks later...

i don't understand it - the purpose and objectives. i did move across the water some with 3 ships, but how do ou do anything besides click on the move here spaces? :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

When you see a merchant ship, move into the same square as it and you will be able to attack it.

Sink merchant ships to gain gold

Use gold in the store to defend yourself from other players, they will try to board you soon!!!

Good luck! If you have more questions post them in the piratewars forum for a quicker answer.

Quit your spamming boy.

Pirate Wars isn't new. I was playing it last year. It sucks.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF