What you be eating right this second?

Silent

An Oatmeal granola bar and a Green and Citrus Iced tea

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinner, Mexican Scrabbled Eggs, mmmm, one of me favorite dishes

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

A left over biscuit from last nights dinner with butter and honey on it. Oh, and a cup of black coffee.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Well even though this is a interesting way to occupy your time by asking people what they have eating I suppose I will entertain the topic......

Unfortunately though I am at work and have eaten nothing.....

Starving is what I am doing.... My stomach is trying to eat me left kidney and me right one is fighting it off.... Aye..... could eat a whale I could!!!!

Can someone throw me some scraps please.....

You Poor Dear. I am sorry that you are so starved. How about a nice casserole with green beans, chicken, cheese and mushroom soup poured over top?

Will that help you stave off starvation for a bit?

Had a lovely Japanese dinner..mmmm

Mmmm, Toast slightly burnt with butter and peach jam....and peach yogurt......hehehe, actually I am sharing my yogurt with Pandora me spoiled brat cat. Ahh, but she is so adorable I can't resist her beggin'.

a biscuit and a Pepsi...simple..but tasty

Half of a brown sugar and cinnamon pop tart with a hot cup of earl grey tea with honey.

Its a SQUID................not to worry, it's gone now. Oh, this har be my mistake, I thought ye be askin what be eatin me right now.

-Greydog

:ph34r:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Hmm Tom, I'll trade you my leftover Chinese Eggplant in Garlic sauce for some creme brulee..

Shredded Mini Wheats...the kind with the half sugared coating....yum...and a hot cup of black coffee.

Mmmm, peach yogurt with a hot cup of black coffee. Of course I am sharing me yogurt with Pandora. And now I am waiting for Willow to come beggin' too.

:lol:

Frozen Choco chip cookie dough from the freezer of the office next door to mine. (Burp)

Oops! s'cuse me!! :lol:

OMG! Have a bite for me Iron Bess, dear, please. I love frozen Chocolate Cookie dough!!! It is the bomb of all treats!

Right now I be thinkin' of havin' me a snack....mmmm, now that I have the Chocolate Cookie dough in me thoughts....what should I have?? I may need to pick some up tomorrow....or make some.

Red Cat tries to talk with a mouthfull of marshmallow, graham and chocolate..

"I'm eeebinghh smooorghhssss"

Scrambled eggs with pieces of ham, tomatoes, rice and cheese with ketchup.....yum.

• 2 weeks later...

Shredded mini wheats with the yummy coating on the other side of them. Mmmm. And a nice hot cup of black coffee.