Mmm..

macadamia nut cookie....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Pepsi Lime... :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Yes, I like it...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

I had a pub lunch today.. i feel fat :ph34r: but it was goooooood..

for a started i had the salmon melt.. mmmm...

the main course i had swordfish with sweet thai sauce & white rice... :ph34r:

and for dessert, thats right dessert i had a toffee flapjack sundae.. i did not finish entirely.. but i still feel bloated

A tossed salad for dinner and a sugar free flavored water., :lol:

down 15.., hoping for 35 more. its loathesome and tasteless.,vegetables.,but I am getting used to it *sigh*. :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I had for dinner,

Salmon Teryaki, with a very small salad, a bit of rice, and vegetable spring rolls, with Thai iced tea.

desert was banana spring rolls, with a small sprig of tiny sour grapes, a strawberry, coconut ice cream that was decorated with a bit of chocolate sauce.

yummers... :lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

HarborMaster - why are you trying to lose weight so quickly? You have to give your body enough time to adjust and putting yourself on an unrealistic diet is a sure way of failing. Take it from someone who took two years to lose 30 pounds - and kept it off. Everyone I know who has followed this longer-term plan has lost weight and kept it off. Conversely, everyone I know who has gone with the crash diet method is now larger than they were before. You're obviously not happy about limiting yourself to this drastic diet; why put yourself through all of this if it's going to fail in the long run?

Seriously, the best way to lose weight and have it stay off is to make periodic, minor changes in your diet that you can live with the rest of your life. Because it doesn't matter how much weight you lose now - as soon as you start going back to anything resembling your old eating habits, you are going to gain all that weight back, and then some.

Sorry to be a bit of a buttinski, but I've seen this happen too often to not speak (write?) up.

RHJMap.jpg

Red-Handed Jill thats about it too., I been trying on an off for 5 years., and gained instead., I am not obese however with my job crawling under house and ect., being 210 at 5'8" was like pushing my stomach up into my lungswhen I am under a kitchen sink cleaning a drain.,I felt winded.

I am currently at 185lb., and am hoping to see 170 in the next 6 weeks?

Yes this is giving me quik results., and it is the first thing I have stuck with long enough to see results., so now that I am ., I gotta keep going.

It sux no doubt about it.,however after the first 10 days you get over the sugar cravings.,and I do physically feel better. Cloths fit better , and work is better.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Sounds like I might need to follow Harbormaster's lead, but alas as the saying goes" the flesh is weak" and I sit down to a large dominos pizza. There is always tomorrow.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg