Fourt Kingdoms Ren Festival

darkRose

Greetings and well met....

It is happening....a dream that started many years ago and now has come to the light...Four Kingdoms Ren Festival in Milan, IL on Colombus day weekend(Oct. 7,8,9) is happening....

This is the child of two men..one a Lord in the Adrian empire and one a lowly Pyrate(hehe..thats me!).

At the moment we have Jousters..The New Riders of the Golden Age full contact jousting, Human powered rides for the kiddies...storytellers, magicians, music tentativly set for Seelie Court, Three Pints gone, The Thryce Wycked Wenches(my girls...hehe) and others(none are contracted yet but expect to be soon)...there will be a shanty singing contest...several craftsmen...a glass blower, a blacksmith and hopefully others...

This is a first year faire...but has allready gathered alot of notice...there is a website..but has no information on it yet...when it is up I will let all know....

If you have any questions please fell free to pm or e-mail me and I will do my best to answer them...

Huzzah and arghhhhhh

darkRose aka Roguespierre

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"