Florida Pirate Festival

Renwizzard

Just letting everyone know, the Central Florida Pirate Festival is now the Florida Pirate Festival. The same great show! but a much better sounding name. The dates for the 3rd Annual Festival are November 18, 19, and 20th 2005. Much advertising, more props, bigger cast, and some of the best stage entertainment will make this year kick butt. For more info and pictures from last years show visit http://www.PirateFair.com We hope to see all you fellow pirates out at the show!

Thanks

ElCapitan :(

We'll be there in force this year. Thanks for the heads up. Will pass it onto me crewe...

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Will the faire be looking for any performers for this year?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I have been trying to reserve booth space for a few months now, I sent in an e-mail to the address on the site with booth dimensions and such, but have not heard back from anyone. Has the contact person changed? and can you point me in the right direction for who to speak with??

Thanks

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

diosa...i'll try to email bob, whoever...do some questioning/poking fer ya.

oh! talked to sandi/sapphyre tonight...they are planning to go to the potc interactive

john--the auditions are not yet posted (i believe) on the website. they are usually in aug/sept (if thats what youre lookin for). if you're lookin for independ. work, i'm not too sure he's lookin for anyone...you can always ask. good luck, see you there?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 2 weeks later...

My crew is based out of Gainesville and Jax. I doubt any of us would be able to make auditions, much less rehersals a good 2 to 4 hours drive away.

We're coming up with a stage act. What's the deadline on those?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

i'm not sure at all on that john...you'd have to talk with bob.

good luck :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Make up auditions for Florida Pirate Fair will be held starting at 8am at Taylor Park in Largo, Shelters 5&6, this Sat Sept 3rd. If you live in the Tampa Bay Area and have wondered about being a participant in an event like this...come on down and check it out...Free improv/acting training, free stage combat training, meet people, make new friends...

It's fun...

and of course you could be a pirate...

What more could you want?

Maggie

For more info go to

Piratefair.com

• 4 weeks later...

!Okay I'm probably going to HATE myself for putting this number on the web. But if you want to be a vendor (we still have some spots available) you can call 727-532-1609 and leave a message. Please don't forget to leave a number for me to call you back! As for stage acts...what ya got?

• 3 weeks later...

just an update....the fight shows we are currently working out are "BRILLIANT!"

and who can resist a pirate nun with a sword????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg