Colorado Pyrates?

Pirate Petee

Arrgh, Petee-

I usedta work the Colorady Ren Fair(e) back in tha day, but 'twas a long time ago, and so much beer - er, water - has passed under(e) me bridge, if'n ye knows what I mean...

Ye might asks the Dread Pirate Lavender, I believes he still werks this particular(e) fair(e)

Here be a couple recommendations, if'n they still be around:

Ded Bob - 'e be the best.

If'n ye never(e) seen Puke and Snot, ye should give 'em a go. Those who have seen them a hundred times may be tired o' them, but they has their(e) act down good.

I have heard talk that Don Juan and Miguel 'ave been sighted out and about, not sure whether(e) they be in Larkspur this year, but if so, they be one o' the best comedy sword teams I e'er saw (I know, I know, back in th' day....)

Zilch the storyteller(e) was a good man and a great storyteller (bitd)

And of course, I have heard rumours that Red Dragon games has unfurled their(e) banner(e) yet again. If so, give Chuckeee a big ol' hug and a kiss, and don't even tell him who it's from...bwa ha ha ha!!!!

Gives us a report, mate.

I be curious to hear(e) what's good, what's new, and whatever(e) impressions ye have o' the fair(e).

Ahhh...mem'ries o' th' "Pagan Passion Pit"....

Best-

Ni(gel)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"