The San Diego Comic Convention

Christine

Hey all! The biggest comic convention in California is coming soon, July 14th thru the 17th; the 13th included if you count Preview Night. I of course will be there, like I always have every year since 1994. So, who else is planning on going this year? Anyone dressing up? I think no costumes for me this year, but then again who knows....eh, we'll see-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hey Christine, I would love to be there, but alas, I have things to attend to. Mayhaps next year I will see ye there.

Give us a full report, will ye?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Hey all! The biggest comic convention in California is coming soon, July 14th thru the 17th; the 13th included if you count Preview Night. I of course will be there, like I always have every year since 1994. So, who else is planning on going this year? Anyone dressing up? I think no costumes for me this year, but then again who knows....eh, we'll see-lol!

Christine it be Rummy's Birthday tomorrow and we will be going to the faire there in Del Mar won't ye join us? Me heres the reggae bands will be tearin it up!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

No Alice in Wonderland?

I'm shocked.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Hmmmm......that is an idea William. I had thought about doing the Phantom thing. Have my guyfriend Wally wear his really cool authentic Phantom costume and I wear the Hannibal costume with the white robe. He's not into dressing in costume this year tho. Mostly cuz he doesn't feel like shaving off his goatee. He always had to with past costumes we've done, like with Batman 2 years ago. It wouldn't be much fun to be the only one in costume. Our 2 other friends will again be running around as Batman and Catwoman or she'll also do Wonder Woman as well. He'll just probably do Batman only. They've been getting so much attention in those costumes, they can't get enough of it-lol!

Haven't given it much thought to go to the Del Mar Fair Diego. And this weekend I'm going to try and get some more unpacking done. Ugh, there's still boxes around. It's so over-whelming! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I will most likly be at the Con sunday myself, I have gotten bored of the Con over the years, not much has really changed. Though the weekend of the Con there is one of the better parties put on by a group I am a member of, called the Brotherhood, is a must see.

http://www.freaksnightout.com we also do a Pirate Halloween party every few years.

Well, then maybe I might see ya on Sunday. I know it be a huge place, but ye be surprised how you find people regardless. My friend Wally tends to always bump into his friends out of nowhere there. I also have bumped into people I never thought I'd find in the moving mass of people-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg