New Pirate Faire in Bakersfield

This here faire laddys and lassy's is it's innaugural event and it be called the Queen Bess and the Pirates.

It be on the weeksend of June 11th and 12th

Opens at 10:00 a.m. Closing at 6:00 p.m.

Located in Bakersfield at the Kern County Fairegrounds

http://www.co.kern.ca.us/apps/eventcal/evt...asp?evtkey=4662

map: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=1142...Bakersfield+CA+

Yes, You betcha, I be thar ta piece tie each and every one of ya skank bastard friends o mine. Rummy too'll be thar ta meet n greet ya the way she can only do!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

This here faire laddys and lassy's is it's innaugural event and it be called the Queen Bess and the Pirates.

It be on the weeksend of June 11th and 12th

Opens at 10:00 a.m. Closing at 6:00 p.m.

Located in Bakersfield at the Kern County Fairegrounds

http://www.co.kern.ca.us/apps/eventcal/evt...asp?evtkey=4662

map: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=1142...Bakersfield+CA+

Yes, You betcha, I be thar ta piece tie each and every one of ya skank bastard friends o mine. Rummy too'll be thar ta meet n greet ya the way she can only do!

hmmmmmmmmm? :blink:;):lol::huh:;);):lol::ph34r::ph34r:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:ph34r: Yikes that be a ways up there. :ph34r: Ojai is hard enough to swing from Arizona, I don't think I be making Bakersfield. Have a great time. I'll be thinking of ye and Rummy.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Just got the word this evening I have to work on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it this year ;)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Hey Diego...did you know that this is a fundraiser for a catholic charity? Hmmm, pirates and catholism (sp?).... :D

My group will be there in about half our glory....nice encampment I just don't think we'll have too many people out there.

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Aye, your group had a fine camp indeed, here's a link to some photos from the weekend:

Queen Bess & the Pyrates

;)

Thanks so much fer postin the pictures here Dread Pyrate Gregory me ole son I sees ya did even get a capture of me best side (me arse) in the far right fourth down on the right that be me arse workin thar at the front gate in the non availble shadeless hell of 95 degrees. Ifin I'd a known of yer presence I woulda fer certs been humbled by our chanced meeting and the sharing of more than a few of me Beck's we had. Next time my lord next time. Nice pics! Huzzah!

Looks like fun, ye scallywags! Great write up by the scribe too!

Ye be worried about heat while we poor Sea Dogs will be dodging squalls off Puget Sound next weekend at Pirates of Port Angeles!

Huzzah!

The Scribe?