PRE-ORDER POTC DVD

MadMaryFlint

Pre-ordering doesn't get ye the goods any earlier; the release date be carved in stone and them legal pirates be a bloodthirsty mob who'll keelhaul any retailer what delivers the goods a day early.  :angry:

It just be guaranteein' ye gets a copy in case the store runs dry.

I doubt ev'ry store'd run low on copies. And release dates? Pah! This is why it be good to have your neighbor own a DVD store, 'n then ye can jus' plunder his stock when the DVDs come in, which is a few weeks in advance. :ph34r:

Captain Wolfy Wench

I be hatin to start a fight with yees fine pyrates but, I not be knowin what kinda day I be havin December the 2nd. Last time a movie be comin out when I be wantin a copy I worked all day and all through the night not letting me buy me copy. The next day at the first chance I checked and all sold out they were. Buying a copy before they come out assures me to have one when they do that'll be delivered directly to me humble abode.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• 1 month later...