Downloaded music

It depends on what you mean by "Pirate" music. If it's a sea chantey, chances are I either have it on a CD or I sing it already. If it's something new, I'll look for it online if I can't find it any other way.

Fair winds and full tankards,

Trapper

Captain of the Tinker's Damn

I download torrents and just said "pirate music" as search term.

Ironically in the Pirate Bay, and got a great cd full of good and funny pirate songs, one i posted here recently, and the one that Fancy posted in the same thread was on it too.

hero.jpg

well....bring yer keg o' rum t' the nearest gatherin' o' pyratical types.......sit by the fire.....an' hey presto!.....songs o' the sea.....arrrr....lol

the Seadogs have a good site........also the Bildge rats.....check them out.... ;)

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

Well, if you were in Seattle, I'd suggest you go to the NW Folklife Festival this weekend. There'll be chanteys galore.

If it's CDs you want, go to www.pintndale.com They do some of the best sea music you're going to find, be it sea chantey or other.

www.toucanpirates.com have great stuff as well.

www.tomlewis.net is another site with great stuff.

There's tons out there if you know where t' look, me lad.

Fair winds,

Trapper

Captain of the Tinker's Damn

Well, if you were in Seattle, I'd suggest you go to the NW Folklife Festival this weekend. There'll be chanteys galore.

If it's CDs you want, go to www.pintndale.com They do some of the best sea music you're going to find, be it sea chantey or other.

www.toucanpirates.com have great stuff as well.

www.tomlewis.net is another site with great stuff.

There's tons out there if you know where t' look, me lad.

Fair winds,

Trapper

Thanks for the info, sometimes I feel really lucky to have such fine pirates as yourselfs to be around

• 2 months later...