Southern Californias Weekend Upcoming

I thought I would just make one place for everyone who cares to check out every week cause it changes so often and with the three day weekend coming the only faire goin on is the Kronenbourg European Festival in Corona their website is:

http://www.renaissanceinfo.com/riverview/7...kend.index.html :blink:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 1 month later...

I know it says southern California but on july 9th and the 10th Rummy and I will be in Novato (30 mi northest of San Francisco ) working gate at their faire and then traveling back down south to work gate in San Luis Obispo on July the 16th and 17th so ifin ye lives in betweens these two faires and ye need some fun in yer life invites us over to say ???? Empty the refridgerator? plug your drains? Stain your driveway? Or even leave a ring in your jacuzzi? Just send us a map and a phone number. We'll do the rest!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you all know faire isn't everything (it's much more important than that) no jes kidding. Both faires were huge and well visited I understand though while record temperatures were going on in San Luis Obispo the parking at the Jr College had over flowed and huge numbers continued coming in the gate the whole time we worked.

On a little different note:

Along the road one of the days on the way to faire we saw a wild cougar in a field at some distance and watched him with me brings em near and he never knew we were spyin him, it was most awe inspiring.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.renaissanceinfo.com/pirate/index.html

the innaugural pirate event in Corona right cha here and well worth the effort ot be there on Saturday night. When the sun goes down and the candles come on the world is transformed from the abyss of today into the magic of yesteryear. Plan on attendin this one fer certs! And we'll see ya there.

well, I tried to get the costume regs but it won't download on my com.

I sent an email and someone got back to me, ask'n for m'snail mail address. Sent my work one...haven't gotten anything about it. :lol: sigh...but, doesn't seem to matter anyway cause with m'car gone (it was totaled in an accident :lol: 2 months ago ) won't be able to go anyway. double :lol:

hope you all have fun! :lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Not sure how many of you all care but this weekend (tomorrow and Sunday) in San Pedro the tall ships are in and its free to walk about and on them! At the ports-o-call village.

Next weekend Is the tall ships in San Diego Harbor (here there is a cost involved) on Front street nears to where the Star of India is tied up. I be thinkin why not descend these ship shapes and do it together in true pirates style? Pirate ships and Pirates? Geee! Ya think?

So security says ye cant have all those weapons and come in here. and we says oh yes we can! :lol:

Next weekend Is the tall ships in San Diego Harbor (here there is a cost involved) on Front street nears to where the Star of India is tied up. I be thinkin why not descend these ship shapes and do it together in true pirates style? Pirate ships and Pirates? Geee! Ya think?

So security says ye cant have all those weapons and come in here. and we says oh yes we can! :lol:

Ifin I wasn' going to be in Vegas, I would be there with ye, boardin' the ships.

Oh! My! God! Pirates and wenches come hither as the time for your booty call is made and be it so that as ye set yer pace in and out of the rat race of these days and nights on end may yer time afore the sea be blessed in endeavors of richness and safety!

That being said:

The tall ships festival in San Pedro was huge! We found out the parking was closed in the late afternoon. Thousands of peoples Strolled the docks (over a mile long walk about) 12 tall ships docked with long long lines to board and visit were upon near each of them. Looking for and upon near ends walk we finally made our way to the sought for "The Royalist" to where we were well met by three friends form here in the Pub. Nice ship it be ifin ye gets a chance to see her she'll pack a punch she will! (Love them cannons I does and the swivel Ouch!)

In full piratage adornments (I was with all me weapons) Rummy had her Sunday best on and the crowds ate it up I bet Rummy was involved in over 200 photographs with the likes of the families sharing this brigade of history. We was passing out dabloons to the little pirates and dragon tears to the wee wenches and the day was filled with excitement and fantasy!

If you never been to a tall ships festival? Ye never been in the middle of a stage where the performance of yer life hangs on yer own perfections. WOW! Now! it is a must that we make the San Diego festival next Saturday as well! Ifin ye lives in the area..... Dress to the hilt and we'll see you on the main deck mates!

Diego! If you make it to San Diego and find the Royaliste again...

Could you please let them know that the rest of the crew from the Bay up north is missing them something fierce and sends our best wishes .

Many of us had, shall we say, other obligations and could not make the sail down south.

She is a fine and beautiful ship.

:lol:

Aye, I might also be bringing me mate and he be the jealous type. :ph34r:

Arrghhhh Then I'll keep me hands to meself (but come on Black Hearted Pearl hows abouts jes a little kiss to liven up 'is day) He'll be starin at rummy anyway and won't notice a thing! Huzzah!

• 4 weeks later...

Well Diego, me friend, I thought I'd be updatin yer thread with some upcomin events for pyrates of all ages:

sept. 24th & 25th Ojai ( for all ye who just climbed out from under a rock) also same weekend is Sonora International Jousting championship ( it were wonderful last year when I went, but my heart be pyrate black and longin fer Ojai this year )

Oct. 1st & 2nd be the Hanford faire in Fresno

Oct. 7th, 8th & 9th be Viva LAS VEGAS ( for all ye gamblin pyrate types or anyone who enjoys o bit o debachery. LOL )

Oct. 15 & 16th be the last weekend o Northern Faire.

Hope this info helps all ye scallywags and wenches to get thru the work week.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"