leather back pack

Misery

well i got sick of taking trips to the car to drop off trinkets at events. so between me and my father. (leather by longshore) we made a "adventuring pack" ;)

this is my prototype made over a boot sized shoe box. its red latigo so i wasnt able to do any tooling (too soft)

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

I carried ita so cal ren faire las weekend and was bombarded by people wanting to know what booth to get it at :).

i will be working on other designs. including an oval sided one for rigidity.

Hey, that's really nice! :rolleyes:

Most of my fellow pirates, either just carry everything on their bodies, i.e. weapons, bottles of water and stuff.

Me, I have a nice big basket I use to store stuff in and leave in the camp tent, or I have some fairly decent leather pouches that work.

Some of the guys I know who do leather work, have made rather large haversacks for stuff. Seems to work for them.

But you may have hit upon an idea for others who aren't as craft wise.

So when are you setting up a booth and selling them? ;)

Rumba Rue

**Life is what you make it, so make it happy** ;)

I can do them custom for forum members along with about any other leatherwork anyone needs.

but as far as a booth itll be a bit since I have to deal with moving back to southern cali first Ive finaly gotten sick of vegas. ::crosses fingers:: within the next 4 months