Ojai Shakespearean Festival

on me honor as a scalliwag and scourge o the 7 seas then "Boats" it be!

Avast mate...

I be abroad in the PRP encampment as well tomorrow!

Ha! Send out a hollor for Iron Bess!!! (and if the fails we be having a shanty sing at 2pm at the camp!)

;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ms Rue I dids as ye asks I dids and I was well recieved upon yer guild of privateers I was And Boats 'imself he was there to sing a shanty fer ye in yer missin honors he did. Iron Bess too seemed to be run amuck, whilst Red somethinerother this big viking looking man of honer says hi as well. Many more Oh yes Black Hearted Pearl Whoa now! and Me thinks Red Maria and many more! so many ales and so little brain cells workin.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Yup, PRP has all the good people!!!! :(

I do hear set up on Friday t'was during the rain off an' on. Bit soggy I say, but then I heard the weather was beautiful for the weekend.

Me, I stayed home, nursed my aching neck an' shoulder, and finished up another period shirt I needed.

Well ye see if'n I suspect ye had been around PRP on Sat. night you probably would 'ave gotten to feast on the potluck buffet that's put on.

Usually so much food, people jest walking by are asked to have their share o' it.

Rumba Rue

** :( **

Aye, I just be recovering and am first on the boards today. Aye, a grand time was had by all and we truly missed you, Rumba. It was quite a quiet encampment this year compared to lasts.

Diego, I enjoyed you and yours company and thank you for the compliment of "whoa". I am flattered. I shall have pics up as soon as me aching body and brain are in full commission.

Yers,

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.