Me pistols and Blunderbuss : names?

port an starboard fer yer pistols :lol:

Seconded.

Though, port wasn't adopted formally until the 1800s and then only by the U.S. Navy, so Larboard and Starboard might be more appropriate.

Suggestions for the blunderbuss:

The Big Blunder?

Davy Jones?

Thunderbuss?

Nope, I got nothing on the blunderbuss. Sorry, Mate

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

And, where did ye make yer pictures? That coastline is gorgeous!

I see that ye play the concertina. Ye should give us a concert Captain William. Many fine places to do so. We could have a party, a dance, a singalong. Perhaps William Red Wake would allow ye to do so in the Tsunami Kate. Tis a great place to party! I'll buy the first round of drinks!

;)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I got them from the website I ordered them from, my pics turned out REALLY crappy... sorry...

As fer me concertina, I confess that I haven't played in quite a bit. Ya see, a LARPer (with anger problems) smashed it by hitting it on my side with a Latex weapon (I hate those F***ers they're like 2x4's when its winter. It sucks.). And that was back when I was starting, over a year ago... I'll try ta get me hands on one again. Har har har, I was never any good anyway. B)

As fer the names, I'm so confused now, thanks for all your suggestions! You've wrecked my brain!! B)

Er, and WHAT website didja order 'em from, mate? Good stuff, nonetheless...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Well, I ordered them from www.DeadMenTellNoTales.com I guess that I should say, in case I didn't already, that these are NON-firing replicas for my costume. I'm interested in firing flintlocks, and I can legally buy them in Pennsylvania, as long as they're muzzle loaders, even though I'm only 16, (I love PA :lol: ). The only problem is I'd have ta coerce me parents inta lettin me own em...

Firing or non-firing, they're beauts, mate!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

The cool thing about "real" black powder guns...... even with No flint and powder (unloaded).... you still get hastled just as much as with Non-firing (or visa versa.....) But if you want to, you can fire them with a blank charge or with a live round..... (and they Look and feel..... just kinda "right"