Tent for Key West

We used a white one with some additional sail cloth, barrels and such to disquise the front. I would PM deadly aim on that one for 05. She'll know...

- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We used a white one with some additional sail cloth, barrels and such to disquise the front. I would PM deadly aim on that one for 05. She'll know...

- Hurricane

I've searced a few forums and can't seem to locate Deadly Aim. Should you happen across her please let her know I'd like to speak with her.

We'll be flying down so barrels are out for us ;)The Iron Hook

iron_hook_banner.jpg

Barbosa....

Check out Panther Primitives for a fine & more authentic tent. They've a variety. Even the fabulous Marquis tents or a fly.

You can also get a fly from Townsend. Or even Smoke & Fire.

Those 2 will be down at Vincennes at the end of this month, Memorial Weekend. God help me with the money. I'll want to buy everything! :(

The range of pricing for these tents are $300 to $400 depending upon which one you get.

They are made with the sunforger canvas which is top grade & I HIGHLY recommend.

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

You can write Deadly Aim through the info@piratesinparadise.com link...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All I can answer any questions about PIP. If you are flying in and are vending I have places to put you that a tent will not be needed. If you are bringing a tent it is not paved however there is a lot of coral. And Hook I have not recieved any paper work for you so you need to get it to me asap. anyone else wishing to vend this year time is running short and we need your paperwork asap. If you need to talk you can e-mail me and I will give you my phone number

Look forward to seeing everyone at PIP this year and we are always looking for volunteers for the festival and that comes with free camping at the fort.

Thanks to All

Vicki Hildebrand :lol:

Deadly Aim is no longer planning the festival, Vicki's the girl for ya (uh, for logistics and such - mind out of gutter now!) Our own crewe will be in Port Royal at that time, so unfortunately we were double booked.

Note that the fort is a bit of a ways from Old Town. So you'll need to make sure you're stocked on food and drink there. And I believe that outside the pub there be no liquor in the park. I'm sure Vicki can shed light on that issue further.

For those who haven't been, it's a grand time. The schedule at http://www.piratesinparadise.com was recently updated so you can make your plans accordingly.

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny