CT Mystic Meetup

Coastie04

I propose that on Sunday, 01 May, all available pirates spend the day at Mystic Seaport. If any of you have never been there, you're missing out. Hopefully by then, I'll be sporting the new sword I'm currently making at Mystic Seaport's shipsmith shop. This would be followed by moving to downtown Mystic to a great Irish pub, the Harp and the Hound. Every Sunday night they have sea shanties, and participation is strongly encouraged. I know the bartender fairly well (I'm turning in to a local there!) and could probably reserve a good table if there'd be enough of us. I'm going to look in to discounts for the costumed persons at Mystic, but would like an approximate number first. Please let me know by replying to this post if you'll be able to make it and how many would be going.

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO READ THE WHOLE THING:

Fun day of wandering around old tall ships at Mystic Seaport followed by rowdy drinking and singing at a great pub. Let me know.

Coastie :rolleyes:

P.S. In mid-May, I'll be leaving New England to hone my shipdriving skills on the rocky shores of Alaska, so this will probably be the last time I'll be going pirate for a couple of years, especially with all the friends I've made around here. So, let's party :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Well Lad. I be sad that ye be leaving. Happy for your career. Besides ye can get word to us on any great plunder on yon coast. I posted to the Free Men of the Sea and to the CT Pirate Meetup that may 1st be Coastie appreciation day in Mystic. Email me with a good place to meetup and start off and we will have to pick a time to be at th4e Harp for those that wish to come later. Go to the CT Pirate Meetup for more info as it develops mates.

http://pirates.meetup.com/4/

My email is KJJBurke01@aol.com. See you there

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure If any of us can make it yet. Will let you know.

Francois

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET