Southern CA Pirate DVD Premiere!

You might remember that the pirates of Tales of the Seven Seas granted the wish of a 13 year old boy who wished to be a pirate and act on film, through the Make a Wish Foundation.

The first part of the wish was granted and he had an awesome pirate adventure aboard the Royaliste on the San Francisco Bay. It was all captured on film and edited into a high-tech 30 minute swashbuckling adventure!

On April 16th, we will be presenting the DVD to our wish kid and his family for the first time. The premiere will take place in Ontario CA at 6:00pm.

WE WELCOME ALL PIRATES WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND!!

Please email me for more details at talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com

-Claire aka "Poison Quill"

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ah! But there's more to it than that!

We're not just showing it to him... We are trying our best to make him feel as though he's a "movie star"!

We're talking red carpet, cameras flashing, pirates (and regular old folk) asking for autographs, full size movie posters and pirate swag and decorations.

All we need now is an audience full of enthusiastic pirates to cheer for the star and boo at the villains, so come help us put the icing on the cake ...if ya take my meanin'.

Lobby_Poster.jpg

All of our crewe's hats are off to you for doing such a grand deed. We only wish we were in your waters to enjoy his very special evening. Make a Wish has always been near and dear to our own hearts. The Pyrates of the Coast wish you all well and congratulations on making a wish come true in such a special way!!! Huzzah!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Will do Captain.

It's a shame you can't make it, as we're fairly short on pirates and I know Blake would love to see you again.

There's got to be some wayward pirates out there that can make it for an hour.

Heck so for most of us are driving or flying down from Nor-Cal.

It would be nice to be able to fill the room with "fans"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...