New Cavalier Hat

:rolleyes: aye - what callendish gunner said. it would make a right fine 'chapeau'! (4-1/2 years of fench - still know a couplle of things) :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Somehow the line, "Too sexy for my hat," comes to mind. :lol:

Just yummy. :lol:

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

You may be right.......hmmmmm

You will really have something to say about this....lol

Here is the shirt to go with the hat.

bkpir.jpg

Fair Winds

KP :lol:

LOL!

What I'd like to say, I can't print...censored.gif

So I'll jest smile and say really cool.  :)

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

l@u mmmmm........well it takes a real man to wear sissy clothes..lol

Remember! real pirates wore whatever they could take and often dressed in excess with the mind that they were dressed like the upper crust......now that I think about it....the upper crust dressed kinda strange too...lol

I fancy my garb will be something like this...plus the hat.

KP

man_pirate1.jpg

A sharp hat indeed I was interested in their tricorn., let us please how the quality is when it arrives. I bet its a good one.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Now I want to see a picture of you when you get the whole outfit together. I'll bet you might be able to take Ray the bartender down several notches. B)

<too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my clothes> B)

Rumba

** B) **

That I will do...now no laughing...lol....Remember it is for book signings..not for authenticity....lol

KP B)

A manly man in a ruffled shirt and a great enormous hat.

That'll do nicely.

Where be yar next book signing?

8 to noon, April 30th at the newspaper in St. Augustine, Florida

I will have a treasure Chest with plastic pirate coins for the kids, POTC music in the background, Pirate flag, bookmarks, and copies of both books. It is a siging for Relay for Life...I will be giving the American Cancer Society $3 from each booksale....wish me luck.

KP

A sharp hat indeed I was interested in their tricorn., let us please how the quality is when it arrives. I bet its a good one.

The hat just arrived and I have never been more pleased with an online purchase before......Definitely high quality....Black leather on top with gray suede under the brim...Red ostrich feather (nice little leather clip to place it in) a "not of period" silver snap to hold the left brim up, and a gray suede weaved hat band....All in all a dandy hat for book signings.....I be a mighty happy pirate....and Madam RumbaRue, I shall have a photo snapped at the first opportune moment.

ALL SMILES (SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR.....LOL)

KP ;)

Ahrr, that be a nice hat indeed... I might get meself one te go with me own authentic outfit... Here's what I look like wit'out a hat:

pirate.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I wanted to lose a little weight...,. but now I am feeling pretty good about myself

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

king's - you look quite sharp, indeed! nice look.

cap'n pete - yes, i would say that the hat does complete you're look. and i do like your pyrate skirt. :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

After reading the last post aboutthe photo I had to back pedal and go look., Yea Awesome hat and the rest of your kit looks sharp.

Good show man :rolleyes:

Ahrr, that be a nice hat indeed... I might get meself one te go with me own authentic outfit... Here's what I look like wit'out a hat:

pirate.jpg

And its a nice look'n thing you are.....I'll wager you give those lonely lads something ta think about during those long sea voyages.... :rolleyes: