TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Mr_Scabbs

Garr...

Message to any video game fanatics out there.

If you like shoot-em-up games and are sick of Halo, I strongly suggest getting TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. This is the 3rd game in the TimeSplitters franchize, and the people who made this were the same ones that made Goldeneye 64 for the Nintendo. (One of the best shooters ever). Nevertheless, TimeSplitters is famous for its off-beat humor. (You can play as a monkey and shoot people down with sawed-off shotguns).

Nevertheless, this new TimeSplitters game allows you to unlock "Captain Shivers", a real awesome bearded pirate! When me mates and I unlocked this character, we were exstatic. Now we can't wait to play multi-player and run around as peg-legged pirates shooting people with lazer guns and rocket launchers! YARRR!!!

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

You mean you wrote a whole post about something (only marginally related to pirates) called "future perfect", and you DIDN'T EVEN THINK to include anything written in the actual future perfect form? :lol:

Gah... when I saw the title of the topic, I was sure it was going to be about language.

And... just to keep myself happy, here's some future perfect of my own: In December, I will have been a member of this board for two years.

Alright, sorry... pedantry mode off. :huh:

Aye, TimeSplitters2...a great pasttime fer me n me mates. I love the underedge humor (Lt.Bush is my favorite). But thnx fer lettin me know the third one was out I think im gunna go see if it can get tht used er sumtin.

The Youngest buccaneer ever to sail the Seven Seas (or just me neighboorhood)

thanks for the info.. My son has Halo 2.. got it for Christmas and had it "beat" within the week. He also has the first TimeSplitters game, perhaps this third one will be something he'd like for his birthday, coming up very soon.

Fancy