A pirate needs a weapon

preparin fer me favorite holiday, 'Alloween, I gone n found meself short of me most useful tool:a cutlass! So if anyone be knowing a place to find a cheap yet quality Sabre o Cutlass 'ere online, Id be appreciatin' it greatly if you could let me know. thnx :blink:

The Youngest buccaneer ever to sail the Seven Seas (or just me neighboorhood)

Quality and cheap don't exactly go together - not in the strictest sense of the word.

However, as this is for a costume, and as you're apparently just getting started, perhaps you're just looking for something that looks cool and is made of some sort of metal substance, as opposed the the plastic things available at the party shop. In that case, I'd go here. I wouldn't take any into combat, but they look pretty sharp (sorry, couldn't resist :blink: )

I AM BILGEMUNKY

That's some pretty good priced casual costume ware. Good link...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Haha and thnx rat.."pretty sharp" lol. well searching around for blades for previous halloween costumes (like my last years dark medieivil warlock for which i found a sword for 15 bucks) ive found many a great stores online that have great selection of good looking and better priced blades. Unfortunatly none of them have the right pirate spirit :ph34r::ph34r:

Aye, im be likin what i be seein...but theres one thing i aint be seein to well! On that POTC cutlass that be bearly 15 pieces, can u make out what be inscribed on the blade? i can see ye old jolly rojers but not what be sittin between em 'dare :ph34r:

Ye Little Pirate, I believe ye said in another thread that ye be 12?

I hopes ye have yer parents' permission because in most states ye must be 18 or older to buy edged weapons.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Since I love to dress as a pirate for any occassion, I found this wonderful plastic saber at Party City. I made a proper sheath for it and I can wear it at "school functions". Last year, we had a circus act theme party for the teacher's and I was the sword swallower. Hey, it was a way to use my pirate costume. B)

Similar to this.

rapier.jpg

Try this link...

latex and plastic swords

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.