More Pics of PiP

hurricane

Arrgh, CG, great pics!

Th' hawks were absolutely beautiful creatures. I had the distinct privilege and pleasure t' help exercise Tess. She is an awesome bird. I must say, there is nothing that can describe the feeling when she took off flying directly towards me! I was just glad I was wearing the glove...What an awesome experience.

And what a great photo of Cascabel, he be a pirate's pirate!

Any more photos, perchance?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

i posted a link some time ago and also posted a portrait based on your visage .....i started a quick sketch of you on the thieves market but couldn't finish that day worked on it when i got home ....i posted as key west portrait in the gallery ........... :)

portraitKW.jpg

:D

:D

FH000009_edited.jpg

If that picture doesn't say old sea salt, I don't know what does. I love that look. It screams, "Yes, lad. I've seen sunsets off Gibraltar. I've been pulled across the equator. I've seen a broadside at 20 yards. I've stood between the Devil and the deep blue sea."

If that picture doesn't say old sea salt, I don't know what does. I love that look. It screams, "Yes, lad. I've seen sunsets off Gibraltar. I've been pulled across the equator. I've seen a broadside at 20 yards. I've stood between the Devil and the deep blue sea."

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 2 months later...