Beyond the Golden Gate!

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

Well met Royaliste and crew. I could smell the sea, the powder, the sickly sweet scent of fear from your victims.

Good images Quill. you be having an artists eye lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ahoy Redd! Since ye be a Bay Area pirate, why not join us for a sail or one of our other pirate events we have coming up?!! Drop me an email at talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com & take a look at the website- we're always happy to welcome new pirates and we sail regularly aboard the Royaliste.

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

And thanks Scupper, glad you enjoyed the images!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

Redd, I'll tell the lookout in the crows nest to keep an eye out fer that email lad! We have lots of events going on in the bay area in the next few months especially where the Royaliste is concerned. So email me and I'll get ye all the info!

BB you have to have the photos loaded up on the internet on a website first, then click the http:// button above your message and fill in the blanks with the URL of the photo (http://www.etc.jpg)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

Guest [BB] lkg

ok ill try that im new to all this posting pic and web site stuff lol i just got permission from my clan leader that im incharge of our web site so i was going to post some clan pics. lol thanks a lot arrr get me friend me some rum :ph34r: