Pirates of Pier 39

the Royaliste

B) Well, this one's pretty big for me, and it's pretty big for pirates in general, but.....The Tallship Royaliste will now call the fantastic waterfront location of Pier 39 in San Francisco it's home port!! B) So, next time you are having that vacation of a lifetime, stop on down for a fullblown dose of piracy!......More news to come as the plan unfolds B) Phase one begins April first, and that's no foolin'!!

:rolleyes:

ROYALISTE San Francisco's 'Official' Pirate Ship

Thanks all!..we did a fine day sailing by the Pier and Wharf today, raiding and attacking the ferry's, submarines, and durn near anything we could aim a cannon at, the tacked away smartly on a beam reach to cheering crowds...really fun for both us and the tourists :blink: More suprise raids to follow........

;) is the royaliste going to be permanently homeported at pier 39? we can't get to the other coast this year at all, but will hopefully be there soon after.

~snow ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Yes, indeed!..The present plan is to permanently homeport the Royaliste on A dock at Pier 39, and develop a pirate themed attraction. I just gave notice on a berth I've been in for 5 years,so....if'n it isn't kinda 'permanent', we'll be loadin' the starboard batteries and preparin' to come about! ;) Only foolin', methinks, but we look forward to any and all pirates stopping by........We'll be makin' another suprise raid on the Wharf, possibly as soon as this Saturday......

:rolleyes:

Congrats, Royaliste. Does this mean you got the foreign-hull waiver to make money with your fine little Canadian (if I'm not mistaken) boat? Also, in the case that I get assigned to Alameda for my first tour (I find out my billet in two days :o ), could that fine little hull possibly be at least a temporary place of residence for a newly commissioned Coast Guard butter-bar? As long as it's less expencive than alternative living arangements, I'd be happy to do my share of work and even pay a modest rent. Not to mention providing an extra hand for sailing whenever possible :o

Coastie :rolleyes:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Congrats, Royaliste.  Does this mean you got the foreign-hull waiver to make money with your fine little Canadian (if I'm not mistaken) boat?  Also, in the case that I get assigned to Alameda for my first tour (I find out my billet in two days B) ), could that fine little hull possibly be at least a temporary place of residence for a newly commissioned Coast Guard butter-bar?  As long as it's less expencive than alternative living arangements, I'd be happy to do my share of work and even pay a modest rent.  Not to mention providing an extra hand for sailing whenever possible B)

Coastie :ph34r:

Aye, Coastie!..We straightened out our attraction vessel status a while back, and the folks at Pier 39 are pushing several waivers our way, one for 12 passengers from M.A.R.A.D., and a larger capacity one also..dunno which way to go yet..As far as your relocation, give a shout when you know, (my email's on both websites)and we'll figure something out, and of course you are welcome to sail...

:huh: