Where to Hang Me Sword...

Capt. Morgan

I'm looking for a good baldric, to hang my cutlass from. eBay's selections have been few and far between (and just not quite right)... what I'm after is something specifically pirate, but not too much so (don't really want all manner of skulls hanging off of it), and something reasonably close to what would have really been worn during the Golden Age of Pyratin'... thanks, mates!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Jeckyl the Hydesmith is pretty good., mine is not listed ., they did me a custom., but I was happy .

Griffon

also did some great work for me as well.,and matched a 3" brass buckle for me .,they like to pattern studs on their leather work and were happy to accomodate me with brass studs and rivets.

and then there is always Excaliber I got a hat from these people. their leather work is outstanding.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aaahhh... me mates come through again. Much appreciated!

To answer your question, BlackJohn, it is a simple cutlass I picked up at a local knife shop... the scabbard is kind of crappy, but the sword is a beaut...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."