How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Greatful!

Someone from our TN office (Corporate) sent me another jar of 'ROCKS". It's an inside joke with those who work with me.

It's chocolate covered candy that looks like small rocks. Freaks out the kids at pyrate events.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack I told my last doctor to go pound sand after she expected me to invest $500.00 a week into giving myself shots...... I asked what the side affects were I mean other than being broke and she said bleeding gums, high blood pressure and inability to perform with a MASTergh smile! ;);):D I looked right at her and said no got up and walked out and she never called I guess she even knew she was full of shyte....

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Significantly better ... hurray!

Thursday I tried Cheeky Actress's cure for a summer cold -- drinking a six-pack while lying in the sun. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite as effective as I'd hoped. Of course, that was probably my fault as I didn't follow the prescription to the letter. I only made it halfway through my six-pack of Corona, because the carbonation was causing my raw throat to sting a bit. And the day wasn't quite as warm and sunny as predicted, so I wound up feeling a tad chilly and came indoors early.

Anyhow, yesterday, I tried "tweeking" the prescription slightly, and sat outside in the sunshine drinking Pimm's & lemonade, and eating plantain chips.

Those two days of intensive "therapy" seem to have finally done the trick, and my cold virus is obviously on the retreat now. Fever's broken, and I'm breathing easier.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Happy...

For two reasons!

First, Glad to hear that Hester is feeling better. I must say, I didn't think you were really going to 'indulge' yourself in my summer cure, but I am glad that the results we to your satisfaction.

Oh, sitting outside in the sunshine drinking Pimm's & lemonade, and eating plantain chips sounds wonderful..even if you don't have a cold.

Every try Pimm's Sangria?

Next...took the car in to be fixed. Didn't cost a thing!

:angry:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Hester knows how to have fun! Glad you're feeling better Hester! :blink:

Now I feel a bit better allergywise..If only I could put the kleenex down for good...sigh

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Relieved!

Silkie glad to hear you're in a good humor!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^hope yer leg is better lass

how do i feel...... doing another turn around with the kiln so more pics up on the morrow, have beakers and bottles and new glazes to share.

oh wait that is what i am doing right now....how do i feel.........restless and ah hell nevermind

Cheers good mates,

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Almost ready to go back to sleep...but not quite.. :D

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

nerve damage... what the bloody h**l is that?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thoroughly dispirited by family politics, and feeling like I'm getting the short end of the stick -- yet again! And angry at my in-laws, who've behaved in a very thoughtless manner towards my husband and have really hurt his feelings.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Indeed, Maureen! It's even a holiday long weekend up here across the northern border, and it looks like the weather will be gorgeous.

Woo-hoo! Bring on the Corona! [Okay, I know Molson Canadian is more traditional for Canada Day, but we're a very multi-cultural country.]

Tomorrow night, I'm having dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant (that I've been told serves Corona), and then we're going to a Canadian landmark, Massey Hall, to see an American band, Wilco.

http://www.myspace.com/wilco

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Wow Hester. I hope you have a Great Time. Happy Holiday!

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.