How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I am blessed with you my mates and your friendships are very prescious to me indeed. Thank you. The pain keeps getting worse and the pain killers I dont take because they would slow me down and a day like today would have killed most men and no boys would have lived through it. I thank my lucky stars for the opportunity to continue to work because she says she has patients with much less in them and they are medically disabled! I think i'll go post a quote! Thanks everyone.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to be going to me family's beach cottage this afternoon for a long weekend. It'll be the first time there since last July!

:unsure:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Gives Kent a kiss.. then a soft cuddle, with a pot of tea and some scones... a pot of soup and an afternoon in the sun on the patio.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Just awful.

Between having to deal with a clogged bathroom sink courtsey of my neighbor....and not feeling well due to something I ate... over the last four days.

well at least the bathroom sink has been fixed today...finally. :D

Gives Kent a kiss.. then a soft cuddle, with a pot of tea and some scones... a pot of soup and an afternoon in the sun on the patio.

Im not really a pucker up kinda guy but in this case I might find it worth me fancy to just shut up and enjoy so......... :)

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Asukaru, conjunctivitis (pink eye) is VERY easy to get, although you are correct that oftentimes it is children who have it. I worked many years ago at NC's school for the blind and got it 3 times. Someone in public or a co-worker could have had it, rubbed her/his eye, touched something that you then touched. It's easy to get and thankfully easy to clear up with Rx ointment. Feel better!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I never got conjunctivitis as a kid, but have gotten it 4 times as an adult. The last time, it was severe enough to cause some petechiae, leaving me looking a wee bit bloodshot all the time. :lol:

How do I feel right now? It's more a matter of how I don't feel. I don't feel like myself at all. Too sedate and introverted. Even a bit of rum and some Flogging Molly doesn't sound that good. :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I don't feel like myself at all. Too sedate and introverted. Even a bit of rum and some Flogging Molly doesn't sound that good.

Oh my god! Mad Jack has been abducted by aliens and replaced by a pod person! :o

(Ciaran runs to the Confessional Closet to perform an exorcism on Jack!)

:ph34r:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I don't feel like myself at all. Too sedate and introverted. Even a bit of rum and some Flogging Molly doesn't sound that good.

Oh my god! Mad Jack has been abducted by aliens and replaced by a pod person! :o

(Ciaran runs to the Confessional Closet to perform an exorcism on Jack!)

I hope you get to feeling more like yourself, Mad Jack!

Packed and ready to roll. Have a busy weekend of storytelling in the NC mountains, one being a festival for 2nd and 3rd graders, the other a professional retreat.

Have to arise at 5AM Friday and be on the road by 6AM. :lol:

But am very excited and ready.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

feeling much better.. I have a definite job offer, not exactly what I want but more money and hours. I need to pay my bills, and stay ahead of the game.

as for everything else.... its not worth chewing thru the ropes.

Kent.. hearts can break, and its very loud when they do.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

feeling pissed off since I just replaced the rear tire 2 days ago and on the way home I had a blow out and almsot highsided at 80MPH.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Better this morning than the other day. I was a bit sore....too much partying before the actual birthday for my guyfriend. Now, today is his actual day. I'm ready for anything, woo-hoo! lol! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Feeling pretty good, just catching up from my weekend. Was in the NC mountains at a retreat center. Had a wonderful time.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp