How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I feel slightly shaky, like I didn't eat enough. Don't why that would be, I had all 3 meals today. Hmmm.....I'm wired slightly cuz I was on the phone so long with a friend of mine who lives in Mississippi. Ugh! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear Mad Jack.. do you regularly have men chewing your ass?? and why? :D

No, no, dear Merry. I've got 2 upper-level managers chewing on my manager. My manager made the mistake of thinking I wouldn't go over his head.

Some people learn by reading, some by observing, and some just have to go pee on the electric fence for themselves. :D

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Some people learn by reading, some by observing, and some just have to go pee on the electric fence for themselves. :lol:

LMAO!!!!! :P Reminds me of the Ren and Stimpy cartoons, the older ones that is. The one where they play the game, "don't wiz on the electric fence". The silly song for it plays too-LOL! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Don't eat the brown jelly beans either...

ty Mad Jack..I guess it was just the idea of two guys in suits, pants down around their ankles and ........

mind-boggling.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Also tired, but thankfully don't have to work today. (Hang in there, Christine, it'll pass.)

Had a very busy week, so am using today to run errands. Arrgh! The grocery store was a zoo!!!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Well I can be bribed....provided it's worth the bribe. :lol:

However, as some who know me personally and those who don't, being a Moderator here at the Pub, I do not play favorites, or give more freedom to one than the other. To me everybody is on the same ground.

I be cravin' chocolate today. Must do somethin' 'bout this!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I'm told not to stress, but being told I have a mild case of dysplasia is not fun! Dysplasia can lead to cervical cancer, I'm told tho I'm lucky it's only a mild case. Staying healthy, no smoking ( I don't and never will), exercising and all that fun stuff will keep it from getting worse and it will eventually go away on it's own. They'll be monitoring it thru regular pap tests, making sure it doesn't get worse. Joy of joys..... <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Lonely. Just lonely. It's a strange, sad feeling. i hate that mood...

ditto.. I feel a bit adrift. Its almost faire season and I have no one to go to them with...at least from around here.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I'm currently confused - one of my interviews finally led to a Job offer, however, it's not something I'm sure I want to do, and their location is pretty far from my house. I took it, because the pay is decent and I'm not sure I'll get another offer anytime soon from any place closer, also, the hours are really nice! But yeah, not to happy with it other than that.

Sounds like a job jes for awhile, Asukara. Try to jes appreciate it fer what it is at the moment and keep yer eyes open fer something better.

Good luck, me heartie.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Yeh! What Ciaran said lass, better to be working and then the other jobs see yer reliable as a worker and more offers will come in indeed! Huzzah!

My doctor I went and saw yesterday and the R A is not better but the blood is so huzzah! I start another stronger three month regiment of chemo every saturday so I knows ye all care and Me does hope it starts backing off soon it takes so much outa me on the weekends.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

My doctor I went and saw yesterday and the R A is not better but the blood is so huzzah! I start another stronger three month regiment of chemo every saturday so I knows ye all care and Me does hope it starts backing off soon it takes so much outa me on the weekends.

Sending good thoughts yer way, Arthur. May ye feel stronger and stronger. BE WELL, mate.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:unsure: I'm sorry, Kent. I'll keep you in my prayers...

As for the job hunt, I start the new one later today (told you it had good hours :lol: ) However, there's an interview I went to yesterday that I'm keeping my fingers crossed about - All of their buildings had pirate flags on the corners!